THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    wow! some serious hard work in this thread. great job!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've got 3kids, ages 5, 3, and 19 mo.

I just posted this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/494961-post-bulking-progress-pictures-female

But here's a summary:

DSC01915-2.jpg
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics in here - so motivated!!!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kdbeaudin
    Options
    How do i post pictures on here? I have not logged on for 8 months but i finally have some great before and afters and i think they will inspire lots of ladies ;)
  • Rae6503
    Options
    How do i post pictures on here? I have not logged on for 8 months but i finally have some great before and afters and i think they will inspire lots of ladies ;)

Upload them to photobucket. Copy the IMG code, change the IMG to lower case img.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    I'm nervous to post this...I know it's ridiculous.

The left picture is my start to my journey, at 235lbs
    The right picture is just over a year later, at 165lbs(I'm 3lbs heavier at this point today..)

apr2410-horz.jpg

You look great! Don't be nervous. I really like that dress too.
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Awesome ladies! Very inspiring to all of us~
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing pictures fellow moms! I just can't wait for the day I can say I have reached my goal!
  • youngshenanigans
    Options
    bump
  • doy97
    doy97 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you. Your before and after pics here were EXACTLY what I needed today to stay motivated. Just know that today you have definately helped motivate another mom who's fighting the weightloss battle. :)
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread so I can post my results when Im closer to my goal :D And to reflect on when Im feeling discouraged.
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! I had my boys by c-section (3 in 4.5 years) and have felt really hopeless about my chances for a normal tummy again. I only have about 10 pounds left to lose but lots of exercise to do. Are there any exercises you inspirational ladies would recommend for that abdominal area?
  • Healthy_Momma
    Healthy_Momma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I've got 3kids, ages 5, 3, and 19 mo.

I just posted this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/494961-post-bulking-progress-pictures-female

But here's a summary:

DSC01915-2.jpg

this is an awesome example of why people shouldn't let this journey be ruled by a number on a scale. awesome job!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    100_6648-3.jpg

I've lost a few more pounds since this photo was taken, I'm soooo close to my goal!!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    4639562_1248.jpg

Before (at about 160 lbs)

4639562_2284.jpg

After at 125 lbs

In dress sizes, the top one is a UK 12, US 8, the bottom is a UK 6-8, US 2 ish
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Still have 25 lbs to go, but I'm VERY happy with my progress. I've got 2 kids, 6 and 10, I've had 10 years of broken bones, surgerys, miscarriages and various other things that I used as excuses to be fat. Last January I said enough was enough...This is where that attitude has gotten me. Can't wait to post my final picture :)

this was the start at 214 lbs

beforeweightloss.jpg

at 183

31lbsdown.jpg

at 170

42self.jpg

my back right now at 166

Feb4th.jpg
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    http://photobucket.com/jolynnsweightloss

Still have 25 lbs to go, but I'm VERY happy with my progress. I've got 2 kids, 6 and 10, I've had 10 years of broken bones, surgerys, miscarriages and various other things that I used as excuses to be fat. Last January I said enough was enough...This is where that attitude has gotten me. Can't wait to post my final picture :)

Looks like you forgot the img codes

jolynnsweightloss
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!