THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if any of you(or any of you lurkers) out there, see these pictures, read the bios, and success stories, and think...I'll never get there, never be that, never accomplish that much..

I'm feeling emotional and weepy today, and looking for encouragement. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 littles, and in the 2years have lost and maintained a 67lb loss...but when I see YOUR pictures, it seems like I've not done enough..or it might not be as apparent as some of your successess.

My head is a little messed up today...hormones possibly. Who knows :)

Just thought I'd ask and see...I can't be the only one out there who's all mental-like when it comes to weightloss and scale addictions, can I???
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump ^.^
  • emilymca
    emilymca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hey! how do you add pictures to your posts? im stuck
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if any of you(or any of you lurkers) out there, see these pictures, read the bios, and success stories, and think...I'll never get there, never be that, never accomplish that much..

I'm feeling emotional and weepy today, and looking for encouragement. I'm a stay at home mom to 3 littles, and in the 2years have lost and maintained a 67lb loss...but when I see YOUR pictures, it seems like I've not done enough..or it might not be as apparent as some of your successess.

Just thought I'd ask and see...I can't be the only one out there who's all mental-like when it comes to weightloss and scale addictions, can I???

Lost and maintaining a 67 lb loss is amazing! My pic is on this thread, and even though I lost 50 lbs, it isn't as obvious as a change as some of the other amazing mom's on here. What exactly are you sad about? Do you like the way you look? I lost my weight, and didn't need to lose anymore, but I am still working on things I don't like. I am trying to add more muscle definition, less body fat %, and just see how super fit I can get.

I stay at home too, with 5! And still have 2 home when the others are at school. Sometimes that in itself is hard, because we don't get to do much for "us". We do everything for everyone else. But I see you have made your health a priority, and that sometimes is half the battle. Feel free to add me as a friend, or pm me. I have felt the same feelings, (and still do from time to time). If you ever need to chat, I'm here!
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW... Great Job:)
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    hey! how do you add pictures to your posts? im stuck

Fast version: upload to photobucket, copy the IMG link, then paste onto your reply. Then you have to change the IMG to img (lowercase) for some reason I have no real idea why, but that is the only way it works. There should be one in the front of the link, and one at the end. So change both to lowercase.
  • AlliO2
    AlliO2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

I want to be you! :wink: My start weight and my goal are the same as your's. You look AAAAAMAZING!!!! Way to go!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Everyone loooks amaaazing!!!
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love this thread...
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!!! Ya'll are amazing!!
  • CoachVakaNERD
    Options
    I love this thread!! It's so motivating! Made some friends from it too:)

I'm going to make the husband take my before picture today. Just started about 2 weeks ago:smile :smile:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You are all Amazing. Congrats !!!
  • KeegansMomma
    Options

I totally get it!

I have a 4 year old son (who will be our only kiddo)...and since he's in preschool, I have 2.5 hours where I can and should be working on me, but don't because I watch the neighbors 2 year old (4 days a week, 10 hours a day; and he's draining me emotionally because he's a sad child to begin with). If I didn't have him, I would be off my couch working out, or working out in the gym facilities where my kiddo goes to school. So, in 4 weeks, I will no longer have the 2 year old...and will be able to start taking care of me. :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 years old, 4'11" with 2 sons that I had via c-section (8 1/2 and almost 3).

I have lost a total of 112 lbs. (4 more since my after picture was taken). I still want to lose 2 more pounds to get to 109 lbs.

I started my journey in August/September 2010 and joined MFP in January 2011. I have done all my weight loss through a total change in my eating and by exercising at home. I started out walking around our subdivision and playing the Wii. I still do the Wii and I have started running some mornings while my husband and boys are still sleeping.

Feel free to message or friend me if I can help you out at all. I love my MFP friends :)

4087981_9013-1-1.jpg
  • emilymca
    emilymca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! ps ladies you are all truly inspirational. your success makes me look forward to that time in my life. Absolutely beautiful
  • stargzr73
    stargzr73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! You are all so amazing - and really make me think that maybe, just maybe, I can also do it! Well done to everyone!
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm nervous to post this...I know it's ridiculous.

The left picture is my start to my journey, at 235lbs
    The right picture is just over a year later, at 165lbs(I'm 3lbs heavier at this point today..)

apr2410-horz.jpg
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    39 weeks pregnant- 179 pounds.

image-2.jpg

15 months PP-138.2 pounds

image-3.jpg

10-14 to go
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    Awesome job, everyone!!! You are simply amazing!!!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    bump!!! So inspirational!!

I've had a life of weight issues, a c/s and a VBAC - can't wait, like many others, to post pics of me one day.

Congrats, ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!