Options
    Did anyone make them with fizzy water?
  • emileesgram
    emileesgram Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cindygretz
    Options
    I read 'cupcake' and had to have a spoonful of the pre-made cream cheese icing I keep hidden :(

That won't look good in my diary.... lol
  • britne87
    britne87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    do you replace the water you would use to make the cake, with the soda?

sorry if someone already asked this question & if it is a stupid question. But I don't cook or bake, I've just started this whole calorie counting thing a week ago, so I'm trying to cook more instead of getting take out. & I just seen the post & got too excited to read all the posts! lol
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just gonna say... you get what you put in..if you want to look like a cupcake, eat them...you want to look lean, eat lean. ;)

Did you learn this from one of your paleo links about macros?

LOL...cuz cake mix and pop is so healthy for you....just cant get over one link that is used for people who seek to broaden their horizons...youre quite the narrow minded individual

In my opinion, it's pretty narrow minded to think that eating a tiny cupcake is going to make you look like a cupcake.

Maybe you've been eating too much cucumber and that's why you look like such a d... Nevermind. :)

BAHAHA!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Now if they made diet soda without artificial stuff in them I'd be willing to give it a shot...
  • cindygretz
    Options
    Edit for double post.
  • cindygretz
    Options
    Now if they made diet soda without artificial stuff in them I'd be willing to give it a shot...

It also works with a couple cans of no sugar added fruit in juice :)
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bumping for Phase 3
  • daisy_grl
    daisy_grl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    perfect!!
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Options
    WHELP...saving this for later!

Thank you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump! This is perfect for my cake addiction :)
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I make a muffin with box of spiced cake mix and 1 cup water, one cup of bananas. Spoon 1/8 cup of mix in standard muffin pan and follow temp on box. Do not add egg or oil. These are great when I crave banana bread taste exactly the same. They are about 1/2 size of full muffin but only 57 calories each so. Have 2 :)
  • heidihorton
    heidihorton Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Also try 1 box any flavor cake mix 1 cup of water and 1 cup light Greek vanilla yogurt. Standard muffin pan and 1/2 size of standard muffin, no oil or eggs. They are 63 cals each ( about 28) . I feel that adding the yogurt adds a little nutrition to them
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Might I also add if no one else has- the standard microwave cake recipe: Follow the rule of 3-2-1:

3 Tbsp angel food or devil food cake mix.
    2 Tbsp water.
    1 minute in the microwave.

I like to add half a cup of berries or so. Delicious. :)
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Also try 1 box any flavor cake mix 1 cup of water and 1 cup light Greek vanilla yogurt. Standard muffin pan and 1/2 size of standard muffin, no oil or eggs. They are 63 cals each ( about 28) . I feel that adding the yogurt adds a little nutrition to them

I have got to try this one.. sounds interesting. Do you know what the shelf life is like? In other words can I make a batch on Sunday and have them for the rest of the week?
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 33le
    33le Posts: 11
    Options
    bump