Am I The Only One In The World Who Doesn't Like Bacon?

Options

Replies

• mandiemma
    mandiemma Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    There is a restaurant in my hometown that sells a "bucket of bacon" for an appetizer with a side of maple syrup... I swear that every man in that town orders it on a weekly basis!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey, how are you? I'm not a fan, either!! It is good for seasoning, wrapped around a good steak, scallop or something, but even then I peel it off and give it to my husband. I don't like to chew on fat, crispy or otherwise.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    baconroses.jpg

for that special someone....
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    and let it be known: turkey "bacon" is not bacon. it's like an illegitimate third cousin.
  • JoanneLynn
    JoanneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't like bacon either.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    You hate bacon? I HATE YOU!!!:angry:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    ew!
    no, you're not the only one! :sick:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    never had it and I used to have a roommate who used to eat bacon and eggs every morning and the smell used to make me wanna throw up
  • onefourone
    Options
    I think you are all aliens here to take us over and then take our bacon!!!!!!!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    I have a daughter who doesn't like bacon. We're considering seeking treatment for her.
  • snkoyle15
    Options
    my husband HATES bacon! he wont even let me get bacon scented/flavored treats for our dog. BUT he loves sausage.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    "Hey" to you too. I don't like it either - so greasy and fatty - yuck! But I love meat.....especially STEAK! Mmmm! My fave!

Although I don't buy it often, I do like turkey or chicken bacon though.
  • deniseselah
    deniseselah Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    and let it be known: turkey "bacon" is not bacon. it's like an illegitimate third cousin.

^^ THIS! thank you!

bacon = awesome. fake bacon = fake.
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Yuck can't stand bacon but that's cause I am a veggie x

Me too!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I like bacon, but I'm sensitive to salt (not allergy-sensitive, just certain levels of salt in my food make my throat raw). I do like it in the "Mo's Bacon Bar", though. Chocolate cuts down the salt.

I do have a little cousin who hates bacon, but she's a picky eater to begin with, even at nearly 8 years of age. That child would eat ice cream and cake 24/7 if they let her. She eats buttercream frosting like a Hoover, and if you ask me, THAT'S the nasty stuff.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Love bacon and lots of it! But ever since starting my life changes, I only eat the turkey bacon now. Shoot I eat turkey everything now. LOL
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nope, I hate bacon, and don't think it should be qualified as food for many reasons! If it comes in my sandwich, I take it out. It's so pointless!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to imagine a world without bacon. I love bacon....I'm sure it's a national treasure!

For all of you who don't like it....Thanks! More bacon for the rest of us!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    im a vegetarian

but when i wasn't i didn't understand the bacon obsession - i didn't dislike it but i didn't find it anything more than "meh"