Bring IT! Part IIII: Team No Excuses in April

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im up on this beautiful Easter morning just sitting around thinking of things that I am thankful for..its a gloomy time in my life right now due to an ill family member..so I will just be thankful for "jelly beans" and be happy to recieve all the red and green ones *spice flavored* of course.... BUT the Bunny can keep the black jellies...BLAH!....I wish you all a Happy Day....:flowerforyou: Im not having Easter Dinner today for obvious reasons *sick Father* ...I may have to steal an egg from somewhere lol.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your Easter is about as exciting as mine. :grumble:
    I'm recovering from some oral surgery last Wednesday & feeling pretty lousy. I didn't realize how much I move my face in a day. And it hurts like a son of a gun when I do. :sad:
    I also didn't realize how many crunchy foods I love.
    The soft food business is getting really old. I broke down last night & had a baked potato & ice cream. I'm really tired of smoothies, yogurt, cottage cheese & pureed fruit. But since I have to go back to work tomorrow I got a supply of that stuff to take for lunch.
    My grown kids didn't come home because they are at their spouse's for the weekend.
    No bunnies around here!
    :frown:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    its ok we can bypass this years celebrations and hope next year will bring fun fun fun..Hey at least we know we wont gain anything..lol..not that we would of anyway......im washing clothes and plan my 4mile walk later around 3pm BUT I may do an extra few miles because Im stressed and it helps....:drinker: Im excited about my weigh in tomorrow..Im hoping to get out of these 200's within 2 weeks but im gonna have to push really hard...
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I put this on the other thread and then saw this one! LOL

Please post those progress pics! I love those!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    will do just waiting for my stepmom to have time to take them lol...im excited i hope they show a difference i was 225 when I took my last ones and I weighed in at 209 so should be interesting....:drinker:
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    today is my first 5 (actually 6) k race! my boyfriend and i ran the course last week at exactly 39 minutes, but i'm really hoping my friend and i can run it today in 38 or less. but really? i am just so glad i can do it at all!
    it is grey and overcast so far, but the sun is starting to work its way through. wish us a cool breeze (at our backs!) and luck!
    happy monday everyone!
    (11 days 'til wedding!)
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Good Luck Meisje!!!

Weighed in today at 206 woot woot!! lost 6lbs since last week...I had to get new battery for camera hopefully it will be delivered today so I can get these progress pics up....Im really gonna fight to get these 6lbs off and be out of the 200's forever!! I plan to take one in the same outfit I had on in teh previous pic...except I had to buy the same shirt in a smaller size because the old one was too frumpy ...I wish everyone a good week ..Bring it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    ok 207lbs progress pics on my profile same clothes but the shirt is a 1X instead of the 22 I had on before.my face is thinning out I can see that and well I didnt have on any makeup BLAH..dont ya just love my crazy late night im tired look ...LOL wired off coffee....:flowerforyou: let me know if u guys see a difference.hehe..and POST yours!!
  • Georg
    Options
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou:
    You're doing great!

I'm still recovering from oral surgery - :frown:
    stinks.
    :sick:
    Anyway, after several days of moping around, minimal exercise, barrels of yogurt & pasta, I'm coming out of my funk.
    finally
    :huh:
    Anyway, I worked out at the gym today, then did 30 minutes on the bike.
    wooohooo!!!!
    And despite all the weird soft foods, I'm still within my calories, but not carbs.
    :bigsmile:
  • meisje
    Options
    ran my race yesterday in hothothot sun - it was fantastic! i don't know my time for sure yet, but i do know i was way faster than the two previous attempts!
    tonight i am biking with my regular women's group and we are scheduled to do at least 30 km (about an hour and a half). last week i celebrated at the end with a giant mug of hot cocoa (it is way too delicious here in belgium) but i am totally skipping that this week!
    ok, i am off to change and grab a snack (raisins) before i go!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    congrats on the race!!! I bet you feel great!!.feeling great today i plan to walk later on..once i leave my sisters..its TOM for me so im fighting the urge to be ravenous....I will survive..
  • Georg
    Options
    Alrighty!
    I'm back in my exercise routine.
    :bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    yayya Georg..lets rock this week and bring it!!:drinker:
  • meisje
    Options
    oof! i *somehow* managed to complete my whole 35 k bike tour last night with the sorest quads ever! took a much needed day off today to let the muscles heal and then i will be back in the game tomorrow with swimming scheduled in the morning and a run planned for the evening.
    also, hosted a little dinner party to meet some of the staff we've hired for next week - i ate yummy sliced veggies while serving them freshly made chocolate mousse and truffles. i didn't splurge on a single taste!
    oh! and i tried on my "party" dress that i will change into halfway through the reception to keep my "real" dress clean - and it's too big!!! it was pretty tight when i bought it a few months ago, but i was totally shocked. hope everyone gets some nice motivational surprises this week as well!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    wtg 35k!!!!...yahoooo u rock girlie!!!

I posted some more pics on my profile I seem to be going camera crazy lol
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    wheres my bring it family!!!????hehe today i got my normal walk in and im feeling good i drove around for 1hr thinking about food and what to eat then opted to grab a nice lemonade and eat at home...not out and about......:flowerforyou:
  • meisje
    Options
    i hate eating out when i'm trying to eat healthy. it's a good thing a love fruit so much - i try to carry a handful of dried fruit with me wherever i go!
    yesterday morning i swam 35 minutes with a friend and then jogged another 20 with another friend (at night, in the rain!) = good day!
    i am psyched to share that i have lost 2 whole pounds! i had been stuck around 135 for weeks and was sooo frustrated, but then the scales finally moved! (and in the right direction!) i have been eating a lot of soups and veggies and staying away from all the prewedding treats.
    tonight i am working so i'm not sure how athletic i'll be, but i promise myself not to splurge at the restaurant (i'm a bartender) like i sometimes do!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    you can do it Meijse!!...what a cool job .Bartender......well today Im up early heading over to my sisters for the day and I plan to walk when i leave there...i hope everyone has a great day and super weekend stick to your goals!!:drinker:
  • meisje
    Options
    Great night at work - stuck to my plan with no sneaky treats! I am so close to my goals and so happy! I know this coming week is going to be hard with my family and friends here visiting (read: lots of eating out and celebrating), but after working so hard I am hoping to at least keep it somewhat sensible!
    Lots of cleaning and work planned for this weekend - that burns calories, right?! :wink: