Bring IT! Part IIII: Team No Excuses in April

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg Awestfall!! I havent started them yet but I am doing crunches with Meijse wewt wewt..this lower tummy flab I see will be an issue ..haha oh well I guess once summer comes I will have earned the right to show every stretch mark and every flubber roll hahah so sorry for the peeps at the beach..BUT this will be my time to shine and Im going to take advantage of it......WTG everyone I hope you gusy are bringing it today....I did my kickbox yesterday and considering how hard it was the last time I did it which was about 25lbs heavier ..it was soooo easy i barely got winded..I may tackle the complex gym today or walk the area.....im really feeling like i should jog this evening...oh guess what besides saving a ton of money on my car insurance I made it to my 1/2 point in weight loss!!!!! APPLE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    wtg Awestfall!! I havent started them yet but I am doing crunches with Meijse wewt wewt..this lower tummy flab I see will be an issue ..haha oh well I guess once summer comes I will have earned the right to show every stretch mark and every flubber roll hahah so sorry for the peeps at the beach..BUT this will be my time to shine and Im going to take advantage of it......WTG everyone I hope you gusy are bringing it today....I did my kickbox yesterday and considering how hard it was the last time I did it which was about 25lbs heavier ..it was soooo easy i barely got winded..I may tackle the complex gym today or walk the area.....im really feeling like i should jog this evening...oh guess what besides saving a ton of money on my car insurance I made it to my 1/2 point in weight loss!!!!! APPLE WHERE ARE YOU!!!
    GREAT JOB Mya!! I am right behind you girl!! And yes I am with you on flaunting what we got this summer at the beach LOL!!I am bringing it this week and every week until FOREVER!!
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    biked an hour, swam laps for 40 minutes and have a short run (maybe 20-30 minutes) planned for this evening!! bought some healhy snacks while i was in town today to keep from crashing on the way home or binging on cr*p once i got here. hate spending money (although it was only 1,61 for an apple, a plum and two wheat rolls) when i have so many good, healthy snacks at home, but really proud of myself for not splurging on candy or worse!
    am remembering how happy i was with my body and my weight a few weeks ago keeps me motivated to get back on track! also, i'm getting married a second time back in the states in august so i really have to keep it together! (to fit into that darn dress again!!!)
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Having healthy snacks at hand is essential for me, too.
    That beach scene is getting closer!!!!
    wahooooooo!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I have a confession:
    I ate a donut today. :frown:
    But I'm happy to say that it made me realize that I've resisted donuts for over a year. I really wanted it... I carefully considered...I thoroughly enjoyed it...
    then I worked it off tonight.
    I burned 1100 calories!:bigsmile:
    Today is my 4th day in a row burning over 1000 calories. See what a good influence you are on me?!
    So now I know I can have just one & work it off & still get back on track.
    Have a good end to your week!
    :wink:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I had bodysculpting today. The trainer loves to come up with crazy new exercises. Today, he had us doing those forward row thingies--using those resistor bands and spin bikes! Because those things are so heavy, they're great for resistance training; he uses them like heavy furniture.

Afterwards, I did some extra lifting. I'm really trying to focus on lifting HEAVY. I forced myself not to count reps and just kept going until I couldn't do anymore (I think it was around 11 though). Gotta be hardcore!

After that, I wound up having to do some unplanned for ninja works. A friend had my blender but he'd left to go study. His window was open, so I crawled out of mine, scampered over the roof, and snuck into his room. I grabbed my blender and walked on out. I NEEDED my post workout shake, dammit!

Everyone, y'all are a bunch of badasses. I don't think I've ever burned 1000 calories in one day!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Having healthy snacks at hand is essential for me, too.
    That beach scene is getting closer!!!!
    wahooooooo!!!!!!!!
    I have a confession:
    I ate a donut today. :frown:
    But I'm happy to say that it made me realize that I've resisted donuts for over a year. I really wanted it... I carefully considered...I thoroughly enjoyed it...
    then I worked it off tonight.
    I burned 1100 calories!:bigsmile:
    Today is my 4th day in a row burning over 1000 calories. See what a good influence you are on me?!
    So now I know I can have just one & work it off & still get back on track.
    Have a good end to your week!
    :wink:
    Good Morning Bring it BUNCH!!.......wtg Georg...Meisje and Phoenix.and Awestfall....I think its important to eat what we crave..I dont think it becomes a problem until we start eating them daily or even weekly...without being accountable...good job Georg!..Im gonna do some cardio kickbox today the weather seems gloomy ..we shall see how it goes...
  • awestfall
    Options
    hey BRING IT group how is everyone?I got up this morning and did 6 miles of walking I am so happy with myself.only 21 pounds until my halfway mark YAY!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Hi all!! today is gloomy day and my tummy is finally feeling the effects of vacation..its the different foods ive had to opt for ..BLAH i cant even find my normal hummus!!! ..Im eating right its just the diff foods..I think im going to reallly take it easy this weekend and stick to salad....its raining here in Louisville..im trying to determine if its a sexy rain or a horrid one LOL that will cut off all electric....i miss home abd my reg routine i may have to do something about it tomorrow am and get up just like im home....
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    have been taking it easy the last few days due to crazy neck pain/sprain. will try to get out for at least a short jog or something today to get me going again.
    am with you mya - when i eat too many "different" foods, everything gets all wacky. i like to eat a variety always - but mostly want to stick to what i know!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hi all!! today is gloomy day and my tummy is finally feeling the effects of vacation..its the different foods ive had to opt for ..BLAH i cant even find my normal hummus!!! ..Im eating right its just the diff foods..I think im going to reallly take it easy this weekend and stick to salad....its raining here in Louisville..im trying to determine if its a sexy rain or a horrid one LOL that will cut off all electric....i miss home abd my reg routine i may have to do something about it tomorrow am and get up just like im home....
    I have to agree to that if I get off track with foods I am not used to eating my tummy grumps about it.So I feel your pain.Well its rainy here today so I think I will tackle my elliptical trainer today for an hour or 2.Bring it !!:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Options
    Good morning Bring Its!
    :heart:
    I had lunch & dinner BOTH out yesterday with a lot of window shopping in between. After logging it all this a.m., it looks like I did better than I thought. I feel like I have a hangover, but my food diary looks pretty good! :wink:
    Mya-Hang in there & enjoy your time.
    Awestfall- 6 miles is great!
    meijse-Take it easy with that sprain. That's too bad.
    Everyone have a good Sunday & let's Bring It! this week!
  • awestfall
    Options
    I have a great feeling about this week !! So I am hoping for a big loss this week.I am BRINGING IT big time this week .I just have a sudden gust of energy and I am going to use it to BURN BURN BURN!!Good luck everyone !!
  • Georg
    Options
    Where is everyone?! :huh:
    I hope you're all out running around, working off calories & getting more fit!
    I love to look at my fitness reports. :blushing:
    Bring it!!!!!!
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Lol, I brought it today, but only in terms of school work. I am SO busy right now. It's worn me to the bone. I made to spin class yesterday and did my weights, but today was a no-go. I'll do some pushups before bed.

But, I have not let my food slip. My "high stress treats" are all within my macros and calories, such as a 1/4 cup of Lucky Charms on my cottage cheese. These keep me sane without going "PIIIIIIZZA!!!"

Ugh, exams and final projects. I am so sleepy but sleep is fleeting.

Honestly, I'm not upset I missed the gym today. My poor body is TIRED. And tomorrow I have bodysculpting. :bigsmile:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I am working my butt off and yesterday I had to slow it down a bit because I had an exercise induced migraine my doc said and he told me not to exert myself so abruptly.He said I was pushing my body a bit too hard.I am still going to BRING it but not to the point that I have another migraine cause that was painful!!:flowerforyou: How is everyone else doing?
  • Georg
    Options
    I hope everyone else's week is as good as mine.
    :bigsmile:
    I'm having a great one!
    :bigsmile:
    I took my 3rd graders on a field trip yesterday (it was sooo much fun!) & all my walking & biking has really paid off. On the steep half mile hike out of a canyon, I was huffing & puffing & sweating, but a mom chaperone (who is much younger than me, but about the same size) nearly passed out from the strenuous hike. She mentioned to some of the others that she was surprised I was able to do it.:blushing:
    That felt SOOOOOO good! :glasses:
    I didn't work out last night after I got home, but I was back at it today!
    It really isn't just about the numbers on the scale!:wink:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Hey all im here ...heading home sunday from this vacation and back to my reg routine...I havent gained anything and i will check my calender when im home to see how much ive lost exactly.....i hope u guys are doing great!!:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Options
    It's good to hear from you!
    Have a safe trip home.
  • nmh_cole
    nmh_cole Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. I am new. Kinda. I have been interested in joining your thread (if you'll have me) You all are so very inspiring. I have been traveling around afghanistan (im a soldier). I am getting married feb 2010 and although i am in decent shape I would like to be stronger. I have been wanting to order p90x for a long time butmy space is limited. I did order Power half hour to do until i redeploy back to the states. on top of that i will continue to run and go to the gym. anyways I would like to check in with you guys for support if you dont mind. thank you
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hello. I am new. Kinda. I have been interested in joining your thread (if you'll have me) You all are so very inspiring. I have been traveling around afghanistan (im a soldier). I am getting married feb 2010 and although i am in decent shape I would like to be stronger. I have been wanting to order p90x for a long time butmy space is limited. I did order Power half hour to do until i redeploy back to the states. on top of that i will continue to run and go to the gym. anyways I would like to check in with you guys for support if you dont mind. thank you
    Hello my fellow BRING IT members.I am going hardcore this week because I was a bit of a slacker this weekend.I still ate right but I didn't exercise as much as I should have.So here I go SWEATING!!