Why am i being SABOTAGED?!

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.

Maybe if I chase him around the block for such terrible actions. That will burn the calories off right?!

Definitely - but don't forget the mascara before you go, and be sure not to sweat!

Don't forget the high heels!

And the matching lingerie.

I hope you did your nails

And perfume. Oh for the love of all things holy, don't forget the perfume!

Nobody likes nasty feet so be sure to get the pedi done too!
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Pure Evil!!! :devil:

I think the evil plan was to give you more energy for what he has planned for you later. What a twisted mind.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    The usual recommendation I see around for here for perceived wrongs is to kick him in the crotch.
    Eat the chocolate first, so you naturally gain 50lbs from it *right away*, THEN kick him in the crotch - your kick will have much more momentum.

Maybe if I chase him around the block for such terrible actions. That will burn the calories off right?!

Definitely - but don't forget the mascara before you go, and be sure not to sweat!

Don't forget the high heels!

And the matching lingerie.

I hope you did your nails

And perfume. Oh for the love of all things holy, don't forget the perfume!

Nobody likes nasty feet so be sure to get the pedi done too!

To be on the safe side, you should probably get a massage first
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options

I think the evil plan was to give you more energy for what he has planned for you later. What a twisted mind.

more carbs and fats to balance an increase in protein, amirite?
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So many of you have brought me joy on this and that "other" post :tongue:
    Some of you I want to pat on the head :laugh:
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options

more carbs and fats to balance an increase in protein, amirite?

You are so right.
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    So many of you have brought me joy on this and that "other" post :tongue:
    Some of you I want to pat on the head :laugh:

I prefer a scratch behind the ears, that's a tricky spot to reach.
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered STRAWBERRIES! Obviously okay for you since it's a fruit. Cake pops, obviously thinking about you calorie wise cause he didn't get you an ENTIRE cake. :D

Have a great day :) Wish my guy would be more thoughtful like that! Not even on V-day but A sweet random surprise would be awesome anytime!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Aww, you guys are a cute couple.
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    What a *kitten*! Kick him to the curb - NOW!
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Those particular calories, don't count on February 14th. Scientific FACT!

I second.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    luckily, i am not a fan of candy or flowers on valentines day..my hubby knows that, so i am safe..if i want candy, i will go to the store and buy some LoL :wink:
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Then 2 BAGS of candy with a note that said "I still want your day to be full of hugs and kisses even though I can't be there" WHAT he expects me to eat ALL of them in one day?? Why does he want me to be fat :sad:

You don't have to eat it all in one day. Just eat one piece and either put the rest away (if you are strong enough to not eat anymore) or throw them away. Problem solved... and it was a REALLY sweet gesture! :love:
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I want to eat my screen just looking at those strawberries. Enjoy them, and work out later :)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I have the solution. Don't panic, take a deep breath.....pack them all very carefully in a box that you can tape shut very securely....

and I will send you my mailing address so you can ship them to me. I will dispose of them properly.

You're welcome.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    :tongue:
    I have the solution. Don't panic, take a deep breath.....pack them all very carefully in a box that you can tape shut very securely....

and I will send you my mailing address so you can ship them to me. I will dispose of them properly.

You're welcome.

Sorry, she is already sending them to me :tongue: :tongue: :drinker: Wanna meet up and "dispose" of them later?
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

Sorry, she is already sending them to me :tongue: :tongue: :drinker: Wanna meet up and "dispose" of them later?

Hmmm. Your use of icons makes me suspect you have something up your sleeve....

Your use of quotations is also suspicious....

I smell a nefarious plot....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

You're welcome.

Hmmm. Your use of icons makes me suspect you have something up your sleeve....

Your use of quotations is also suspicious....

I smell a nefarious plot....

B*&ch FIGHT!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Elizabeth...I'll give you one if you hold her down!! Lol!! bwahahaha
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ummm your bf did an incredibly nice thing for you on valentine's day.....you poor thing. too bad you will never be able to work off the extra calories with some exercise. damn. your life is a tragedy.

I know my life is so hard sometimes.
    Maybe I should just give up :sad:

Yes but not before scoffing the great food!