Your favorite cardio workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• rob_v
    rob_v Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Jump rope. Start w 1 min jumping, 1 min rest for 10 mins....try to increase to 2 mins / 1 rest....etc..

Killer cardio workout!

Bodypump kicks serious *kitten* as well!
  • redjen
    redjen Posts: 12
    Options
    My votes are for:
    1) Playing squash- absolutely smashes your legs and eventually leads to the mystical 'squash *kitten*'!
    2) Spinning- can't beat the zen and the atmosphere is great motivation
    3) Mini mountain hiking- find a good 800-1000mt mountain with a path and charge up! the fresh air is great and the sense of achievement when reaching the top is very adictive.
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhh! Shemar Moore is really hot!!!
  • awells76
    awells76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use the Nike Training Club (NTC) app on my iphone and I love it . It's 30 minutes of interval training with essentially a different exercise every minute- so you never get bored.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love spinning class!

Ditto ditto ditto! Spinning is my drug of choice now - instead of cookies...:laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up! with the "Call on Me" girls << This is insanely awesome, and the music is fantastic. It's intense cardio.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo.
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    cant beat turbofire really gets my *kitten* shaking :)
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the triathlon sports: swim/bike/run. Whether you do them inside or outside, that's up to you. I personally love running & biking outside though, weather permitting :)
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Swimming, water jogging, aqua zumba/aqua aerobics , biking, zumba, and rowing/elliptical/jump rope. I'd like to get into rollerblading and triathlons.
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Zumba and walking....
  • zman1313
    zman1313 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My own 20 min HIIT session is probably my favorite.
    -2 minutes walking
    -Run .5-1 miles (depending on the day)
    -Sprint for a minute (10mph+), walk for 45 seconds, repeat as many times as you'd like.

Just ordered a speed jump rope and I can't wait to get started on that, I'll proabably come up with some circuit exercise once I get it. Signed up for Lifetime Fitness today as well. I always used to love swimming and plan on getting back into it again now that I have access to a lane pool.
  • Wasatcher
    Wasatcher Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Running while smoking is a great exercise. Actually the Stair Master is my fave although weather permitting I'm road or mountain biking.
  • icanm
    icanm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Spinning! I really like to challenge myself my increasing resistance everyday for climb and sprinting so fast that i can't see my legs in the mirror :D
  • corrine679
    corrine679 Posts: 437
    Options
    Spin,cycling,rowing and zumba :)
  • badbcatha05
    badbcatha05 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    1. Racquetball
    2. Running