100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• Prettypiglett
    Prettypiglett Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Well done :) You must be so pleased :)
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome! You are an inspiration to me. Same height and you give me something to look forward to!

Great job, you should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • ljaporado
    ljaporado Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've just returned to MFP after just under a year of neglect and not achieving my goals, and I have to say that your post is a massive inspiration to me now that i'm just starting out on my journey again. You've made remarkable progress, well done! :)

-LJ
  • lizzieollie
    Options
    That is amazing and you look great!
  • sexyrosey
    Options
    You look so great and much younger, congrats and glad to hear you will decide what weight to stop at and not some chart.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on your awesome journey. Keep up the great work.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look really great! It sounds like you did a lot of things right, and it paid off!
  • jentwyn
    Options
    Congrats. That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skinde
    Options
    Wow. You look so awesome! Honestly looking at the top "After" photo of you I would think you weighed way less than 180. Amazing what 1 year of dedication can do! Congrats!
  • brookebattaglia
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely gorgeous in your picture! That is a huge milestone, you're an inspiration to us all!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing! Well done!

Also, Doctor and Donna <3
  • energy4life
    Options
    Fantastic and congrats on your wellness journey! Thanks for your inspiration. Whenever I get discourages I love looking on the success stories. Thanks for posting it and I appreciate it so much!!! Way to go as well,:flowerforyou:
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • sabulla
    Options
    That's just awesome! Congratulations!!!!
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! You look gorgeous!! I can't wait until I'm a success story as well!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    totally freaking awesome
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Totally inspired from your story! I can't wait for my one year as well! :-) Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    all that in one year!?!? wow! amazing job, you look great!
  • cristimorrison
    cristimorrison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and probably feel that way too :happy:
  • Vanessa_lilia
    Options
    You are such an inspiration you look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!