Options

Replies

• Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done!!
  • ifnotmethenwho
    Options
    You look great and I agree with someone else who said this, it is amazing that you were able to quit smoking and not revert to food as the fill in addiction, you should be very proud of yourself. I just ordered the two movies you mentioned, I can use all the help I can get.
  • kyeracarr21
    Options
    omg! this is so motivating thank you very much for sharing this with us all happy for you keep up the good work !
  • IamPZ
    IamPZ Posts: 3
    Options
    Gorgeous... nicely done!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You even look YOUNGER now!! Congrats on your journey so far...and for the 30 pounds to come!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesome and I love that hair!!!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Woo! Congratulations!

I'm 3 months away from my one-year and have lost 64 pounds. Don't think I'll hit that 100 mark, but I'm hoping to get really close!
  • angelic1123
    Options
    Thats so awesome! Super happy for you. Congrads! You look soo beautiful and I'm sure you feel even better. Thanks for the post=)
    Now just remember all that hard work you did to keep you still healthy and working hard. Living well is a life style and you worked too hard to give that up. Congrads again!
  • HayleyInMotion
    HayleyInMotion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant - and you've made the change to an awesome healthy lifestyle. really inspirational!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,045 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. These stories save lives. Thanks for sharing!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job! You look amazing!!
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look awesome.
  • tteply
    Options
    Those are great ideas to stay motivated!! I always it get really excited about living healthier whenever I watch those documentaries or read books like "Skinny B****" Definitely a good way to stay on track, I will be implementing these ideas into my efforts of staying motivated!

Keep it up. You look amazing!!! What an huge accomplishment and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing and such an inspiration! I am so glad we are MFPs!!!!
  • saul1128
    Options
    need to be proud of your self!!! Great job!!!
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OMG that is AMAZING - Well done you look gorgeous and look perfect as you are, you truly are an inspiration thanks for posting x x
  • metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspirational! I'm about in your same boat. I plan to start walking soon.i'm in no rush to lose 100 but just want to get healthy.
  • CricketWhiskers
    CricketWhiskers Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! I stated at 282lbs as well but fell off the wagon, now I'm trying again from 270lbs and looking at people like you who have actually DONE it makes me feel like I can too!!!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your inspiring story and the pics!
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Aw you're so pretty! I love the top right after picture, its very cute! Congratulations on all your hard work and success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!