Bump for Lozze
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump!:smile:
  • Sw33tKnees
    Options
    Could I please! :flowerforyou: Pretty please! :flowerforyou: ..... Ask you to help me to make sure I did everything right and understand the entire concept!?!?! My stats are:
    Female
    Current weight: 133 Down 19 pounds :tongue:
    Height: 5 feet 0 inches
    Eating around 1200 calories a day
    Job: Desk
    Exercise: Burn between 250 - 450 Calories a day
    Weekdays: Rebounding, Jillian 30day Shred, Jillian Ripped in 30 every other day
    Starting!!! Kettle bells 3 days a week tomorrow!!
    Weekends: Hiking, fishing, camping....(Getting a HRM this week) :smile:

Soooooo ... I interpret it as:

My BMR is 1188 calories.................... Never eat less than this amount
    My Cut is 1514,.......................................This is my daily goal,... no matter what exercise I do, how long I do it as long as its 5 days of the week day exercises.
    Moderate Exercise:.................................. 1.5

Anticipated weight loss:.........................52 per week, Weigh myself once a week to make sure that I am loosing at a steady rate.

Thank you for this!!! I truly do appreciate it!! I am so excited to use this formula for my next 90 challenge!! :drinker:
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Yup seems good to me :-) I haven't checked, but based on the figures you give, 1520-1550 seems good ;-)
    Just make sure you track your weight every week, and adapt your intakes according my weigh evolution plan :
    if you are losing way too faster, eat more, if you are not losing across weeks, eat less (-150 calories ) :)
  • Sw33tKnees
    Options
    You are totally awesome!!!! :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • debbiemccaffrey
    Options
    bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    bump :)
  • cat_1977
    cat_1977 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I am finally getting my head round uppin gmy daily calorie intake thanks. Can't wait for the update :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    Glad to see it's working for you Jen :)
  • BrayneZ
    BrayneZ Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    2,460 cals for 15% cut. Seems a little high!!!!

I'm 5"10', currently 80kgs, lift heavy 4 times a week with a bit of cardio mixed in on the off days.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

I'm 5"10', currently 80kgs, lift heavy 4 times a week with a bit of cardio mixed in on the off days.

Mines a bit higher than that and I'm 22, male also, 5'9" but 120~kg. Seems fine.
  • BrayneZ
    Options

Mines a bit higher than that and I'm 22, male also, 5'9" but 120~kg. Seems fine.

I've been aiming for just under 2,000. Of course, the weight hasn't budged even a bit on the scales in forever, but I have lost inches on the waistline. It's stalled now, but still making gains with my lifts.

I really don't know how to proceed in light of this :p
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

I've been aiming for just under 2,000. Of course, the weight hasn't budged even a bit on the scales in forever, but I have lost inches on the waistline. It's stalled now, but still making gains with my lifts.

I really don't know how to proceed in light of this :p

Sounds to me like you're just losing bodyfat very slowly and making small gains in muscle as well that are hiding it. If your lifts are going up, your muscle mass probably is as well. You can build muscle on deficit - it's just harder. You're under my goal weight, so if I were you I wouldn't worry about that AT all any more and focus on bringing down bodyfat and throwing up heavier weights.
  • BrayneZ
    Options
    You're absolutely right, it's all down to bf reduction now (and of course building lean mass).

Katch-McArdle puts me at 2100, which seems realistic.

Maybe just a matter of patience and perseverance...