My gift : Excel spreadsheet for BMR, TDEE, CUT, BUILD and ma

Options

Replies

• ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great job ! thanks !
    i've been thinking of changing my calorie goal, this'll give me the confidence to do it!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for taking the time to create and share your spreadsheet, and answer more questions. It took me a little while to get my head around the info but I think I have it now.
    So, I plan to eat 2191 for a 15% cut and I LOVE the weight evolution thingy! It shows me that in 20 weeks time I could be 13 stone 5 pounds (182 pounds) and I haven't been that for almost 3 years!

I have just one question. What should I do with my food diary/goal? I am assuming I eat 2191 whether or not I exercise (I picked the moderate exercise multiplier- I burn 500-600 cals 5 times a week at the gym) Do I just plug in 2191 as my goal, make sure my calories total that every day and ignore the 'your daily goal' that appears on my food diary under the total calories that I consume?
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for taking the time to create and share your spreadsheet, and answer more questions. It took me a little while to get my head around the info but I think I have it now.
    So, I plan to eat 2191 for a 15% cut and I LOVE the weight evolution thingy! It shows me that in 20 weeks time I could be 13 stone 5 pounds (182 pounds) and I haven't been that for almost 3 years!

I have just one question. What should I do with my food diary/goal? I am assuming I eat 2191 whether or not I exercise (I picked the moderate exercise multiplier- I burn 500-600 cals 5 times a week at the gym) Do I just plug in 2191 as my goal, make sure my calories total that every day and ignore the 'your daily goal' that appears on my food diary under the total calories that I consume?

Yes, put around 2150 as goal, for you I'd give a shot on 50% C/ 30% P/ 20% F, you don't eat back your exercice calories (except if you had a great training and want to eat there a that a couple of things, but no need to pig out)
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    that's great, thanks for confirming. Now to just have patience and see the results this summer and beyond :-)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • _kimberly
    _kimberly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! I joined this site three weeks ago and I've learned so much!! THANK YOU!! !!!
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    that's great, thanks for confirming. Now to just have patience and see the results this summer and beyond :-)

sure let me know how it's going

thanks all :)
  • HappilyLifts
    Options

sure let me know how it's going

thanks all :)
    I will do. I'd love to come back and let everyone know it works (not that I'm doubting you, the more I read the more I realise low calories won't work!), and I'd love to hear how others get on too!
  • scottywor
    scottywor Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! SHOULD BE A STICKY without a doubt! Great job.
  • PercivalHackworth
    Options
    thanks a lot :D I'll ask
  • scottywor
    Options
    Protein macros seem low for cutting fat, and maintaining Lean Muscle.. Im at 130, not close to my body weight (190lbs), only at 23% actually. Is this accurate, Im assuming the repartition is daily intake.

Doing a total body compound w/o 3 days a week, and running 3 days... Only used 1.5 as my activity modifier for now.
  • kelledin
    kelledin Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm really sorry but I just need to check something just to make sure....

Here are my figures:

BMR 1,459
    Maintenance 2,335
    Cut (@ 15%) 1,985
    Build (@ 15%) 2,685

So I need to set my MFP goal to 1985 and not eat my exercise calories?

For example today I have eaten 1418 calories so I have 567 left (but I have also got 597 calories from exercise but I don't eat these right??).
  • scottywor
    Options
    Bingo!
  • kelledin
    kelledin Posts: 11
    Options
    Perfect! Thanks :-)
  • thedudetteusa
    thedudetteusa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump