What are your weird eating habits?

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I eat sandwiches upsidedown. If I do it that way, the top bun is upside down and "catches" anything trying to fall out or drip out! I also eat around the outside and save teh inside for last.

I mix my veggies into most of my main dishes.

I LOVE tomatoes in my cottage chesse.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I save the best until last :D
  • TammyF15
    Options
    I am one of those that saves the best of whatever it is that I'm eating for last.
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've had people tell me it's weird that I put pepper on my french fries.

My son does this all the time!
  • lchovet
    Options
    :ohwell: If I eat a bag of chips, I eat all the broken ones first, then eat them by size. Save the big whole ones for last.
  • HeaderAutumn
    HeaderAutumn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I actually believe that a sandwich tastes better when cut diagonally instead of across. Therefore, all my sandwiches must be cut accordingly :laugh:

Holy Crap!! I thought I was the only one!! Now I have proof when people make fun of me.

Honey, I think you are confusing "Proof" with "Two crazy people that think the same way"

:

;)

Oh just Suck It!!! :tongue:
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i eat a lean pcoket for lunch almost daily..(super clean i know) I open it up all the way along the seam and eat it like two slices of pizza. totally like eating 2 hot pockets instead of one!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I don't like when my food "touches"

please explain that one , you dont like it when someone touches your food ? do you talk about when you making yourself of when you eat out to fast food restaurants ?
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I eat the corners of the sandwiches first, then the sides, after that it doesn't matter.
    I eat my green beans like french fries with ketchup.
    I never put any extras on my salads, just the green stuff please...
    I love stirring corn into my mashed potatoes.
    I let cooked pudding get the skin on the top and eat it first.
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Yeah, I have to eat everything together! I love all the flavors in my mouth...Especially at Thanksgiving..Oh Yeah...:wink::drinker: :bigsmile:
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    One of mine is that I always save what tastes the best or my favorite part of the dish for last.

^^This...and I get upset if my second or third to last bite winds up tasting better than the last... :laugh:

I also enjoy red wine vinegar on almost everything...people think its gross or weird until they try it...I have converted many people :tongue:
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options

I do pepper and mustard, both weird (or so I'm told!)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I don't like when my food "touches"

please explain that one , you dont like it when someone touches your food ? do you talk about when you making yourself of when you eat out to fast food restaurants ?

She means when she has different foods on her plate and they touch together. My brother was the same way. He wouldn't eat EITHER of the foods that touched.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My food must be cut up before I will eat a bite. It's probably better to cut as you eat because you have more time to process your "fullness" level while cutting a new bite, but I just can't do it.

Also- I, too, have to have my sandwiches cut diagonally. It's just more manageable that way! :laugh:
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    when i open a box of cheese crakers i REMOVE all the broken one first, then i use them as soup crakers
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I eat the toppings first and put the sprinkle parmesan chees just on the crust under the toppings. I dunno why, just always have.

I also feel a sandwich tastes better cut diagonally.

Oh and condoments like ketchup, mayo or mustard should touch bread and cheese, not the meat.

And I don't eat meat off the bone. Too carnivorous for me. :laugh:
  • TammyF15
    Options

It's weird to me, but only because I really hate pepper. Lol
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    One of mine is that I always save what tastes the best or my favorite part of the dish for last.

Example: If I'm eating a burger and theres a part of it that has every topping in that one bite, I'll eat around it and save that bite for last hahaha That sounds so strange now that I wrote it down.
    Or maybe less strange, if I'm having a burger and sweet potatoe fries I'll eat the fries last because I like them more.

What are your weird habits?

I do this. It's weird?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    It comes down to two different things:

-When eating a burger and fry combo, I MUST eat all of the fries first before taking even a single bite out of the hamburger.

-There are some exceptions, but if I am eating fries and am given the choice between sauces, I will take as many different sauces as possible. I'll line each of them up in a row then take turns dipping.

-With other foods, I don't want certain things touching. Syrup or jelly is never ever allowed to touch anything other than pancake, waffle, or biscuit.

-I can't eat a sausage biscuit sandwich whole. I'll take off the sausage and enjoy it alone then add jelly to the biscuit and enjoy it. One would wonder why I even bother getting the sandwich instead of just the biscuit by its lonesome.
  • lchovet
    Options

I do pepper and mustard, both weird (or so I'm told!)

I put the pepper in the kechup before i eat my fries.