Options

Replies

• Larimar0989
    Options
    same here. I'm 5'7 and wanna get to 130. I'm at 149 right now
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    I need to cut 15-20 pounds more if i don't bulk up too much.
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and only have about 20 lbs to lose. I am 143 but want to get to 125. Feel free to add me!
  • sheripoynter
    Options
    yes! i'm only initally looking to lose another 7lbs but i keep getting tempted by muffins and ben&jerrys! i need more motivation so anyone feel free to add me so they can tell me off for eating bad :') 5ft 6 currently 146lbs, want to get down to 139 initally and just see what happens from there :)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5''. Originally I was 157, when I started MFP I was 151. My goal was 136 but now it's 132, which is 19 pounds :) I'm one pound away, woo!
  • jenna324
    jenna324 Posts: 28
    Options
    Me too! I have my last 15-20 to drop.
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    im looking to lose at least 15 more lbs i weighed in at 144 yesterday my weight keeps going back and forth the past few wks
  • bholmes21
    bholmes21 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and at my heaviest I was in the 180's now I'm down to 145-150 and would like to be in the 127-130 range.
  • Traveler922
    Options
    Same here! I am 5'4" and in the 148 lb range. Looking to get to 135 lbs. It may not seem like a lot of weight to lose but I have hit a plateau and seem to have a hard time getting past the current weight. When I was younger it was easy to lose weight. Now, it seems that the older you are the harder it gets.
  • Dave_MFP
    Dave_MFP Posts: 32
    Options
    I have lost 8 lbs in the last ten days and hope to lose another 8 in the next 10-15. My total weight loss goal was 16 lbs when I started.
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I started about 135, goal of 115, last time I saw a scale I was 122 but that was nearly a month ago now! So I may well be at goal now, as clothes are looser than they were at 122, but I'm not sure as I may have gained muscle weight and not yet broken 120...which I suppose is ok with me as I'm 5'7! I would just love to hit that 115 if I can :)
  • heatherweber87
    heatherweber87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and at 158 now, working my way to get down to 140, I have always been chucky and the losest I have been was around 145 for my wedding day! Wish I would have kept myself in check and worked out so I would be back up again trying to lose 20 lbs!
    Doing a lot of aerobics classes at the gym! Would love to have support too!

Heather :)
  • fudJy23
    fudJy23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I'm 5'6" and currently around 168. I'm aiming to get down to 148 for now. Every time I get down to around 150, I feel like I"m too thin when I look in the mirror. My running coach pointed out that I may have to look around at the people I hang out with and i usually am the skinniest person and so I feel even thinner. It's frustrating. I just spent the last 2 months in Taiwan and China and being more muscular and built than most of the people around me, now I feel the need to lose those 20 pounds. I could definitely use the support!
  • kafergie
    kafergie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5' (I think actually more like 4' 11.5" or so) and weigh 140, my ultimate goal would be 110 (30 lbs) but I would be just as happy to get to 120. I get the feeling that others might look at me as a poser; but it isn't about everyone else, it is what each person wants for themselves.

I have a small bone structure, not completely delicate, I would say maybe mid range, so the listed BMI range for my height is 97 - 127, 110 to 115 puts me mid range. 110 to 120 would depend on the ammount of muscle I put on. The scale really doesn't mean much to me, inches do and how my clothes fit.

Add me please, everyone can use the added support.
  • anzi888
    anzi888 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5''2 and stuck in the137-140 range... I would like to go down to 125 but if I could just get to 130 I'd be happy!!
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm will everyone else, I'm 5'1 wanting to loose another 10-12lbs depending on the muscle I build. I started on MFP about 4 weeks ago at 122.5 and have lost 2.3lbs so far, seems to be going rather slow. It doesn't help that I am not a patient person either. I can always use support and motivation from others.
  • ReversedTime
    Options
    I feel even more out of place here. I'm only 4'11 and 105lb. Im trying to lose till 92lb. It may seem surprising but im asian with a very small frame. Everyone seems thinner (and taller) than me
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm presently working through my first 12 pounds, down 9 with 3 more to go. After that, I want to lose another 5 so I'm around 170 with muscle since I'm 5'10 and large boned.

These last 8 pounds are a real pain, granted I've been on a baking kick in the kitchen for the last two weeks, so that probably didn't help.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • tsay87
    tsay87 Posts: 1
    Options
    Same boat...5'4.5" and 129 currently (started at 135 about 3 weeks ago), GW 120 but the losses have slowed down since the first week and a half or so. Made a pretty dramatic diet change so I guess that helped but now my body is getting adjusted and fighting losing again...:/ Hopefully consistency will work! Love MFP though, very helpful. :smile:
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 155. I lose inches but not weight. I've been losing and gaining the same few pounds for almost a year now. It WILL NOT come off.