What crowd were u w/ in school :-? Jock, punk, misfit, nerd?

Options

Replies

• therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    smart athlete who was in latin & poetry clubs and youth mentor programs. played soccer/softball/running, sports editor of school newspaper and coached youth sports. I did not really fit anywhere, but was mostly known as a "jock."
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Everyone would call me a goth, lol!

Black cosmic blue, hair, face piercings, listened to heavy rock..

Everyone else to me were chavs with there happy hardcore tunes lol
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    class of '77 *old fart* I'm guessing that I was a misfit. Played football well enough to play in college too, but never took it very seriously. Much more serious about partying and babes.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    stoner/skater/hooligan crowd
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I was the leader, a social butterfly and a *****. There were a couple of girls that copied every single thing I did, didn't realize it til we parted ways and the friends I kept with would bring scenarios up.

Now I don't really drink, I spend a lot of time alone and I'm still a *****. haha
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was a total rah-rah, goody-goody American cheerleader. It was sheer rebellion against my European hippie radical parents. They asked themselves where they went wrong...
  • alpha1029
    Options
    I was a goth in a school for nerds so I was a goth/nerd combo: a GORD!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Stoner group...for sure. Ahh, the parties/the memories. lol
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mine changed drastically midway thru. First two years I was a popular jock. Played soccer and volleyball. I got injured and couldnt junior year and sort of came into my own with the artsy stuff. Started hanging with the drama and art kids. Sort of fell out of favor with all the jocks. Learned I wasnt missing much ;)
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I was always the friend good for a ride but never invite to a party so i guess loser. hell even now I dont have any ilr friends besides my wife and kids.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Band Geek...
  • Shawnjay75
    Shawnjay75 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader and ran track but I didn't hangout with either group outside of school. I was pretty cool with everyone. Some kids found me to be strange and to some I was cool...:ohwell:
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Punk Nerd..now I'm just nerd lol
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    haha this is funny.. I was a nerd.. and a loner.. had like 2 friends, one being my sister lol
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    skipping school after autoshop motorhead. not the best of choices lol

this ^^

I was one of the poor kids that didn't have the latest style in clothes, so I got picked on a lot. Got in a lot of fights with the preppies that thought their crap didn't stink...was pretty much a loner, but had a few friends here and there. There are only about four people from school that I would ever give a rat's a** about seeing ever again.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I went to a high school where there was 300 kids in the whole school from 3 surrounding rural towns. We were all pretty much farm kids. We all just kind of got along for the most part. I dont think I can label myself in any one category. I was invited to all the "cool" parties but also hung out with the ones who were considered not so cool. Being a farm kid I normally preferred my horse to anyone else at all! lol
    LOL...This was me too!!!!
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    misfit--I was into theatre, classic movies, old music, etc. I still am! I got bullied a lot (being gay didn't help this; surprisingly, I got teased for liking girls before I was even out of the closet...I wasn't a tomboy or anything, I was just as girly as the other kids. Guess those kids had good gaydar! :-)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Really not sure lol. I was in band but in the drum line, catcher for softball, cross country runner, student council, business professionals of america. I had quite a few friends but wasn't necessarily popular. I was pretty hard core into band though so maybe I was a nerd? But I always thought I was a bad *kitten* for being on the drum line lol.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I was the Bad @ss misfit with a little edge punk, is what I was known as in school. But if you got to know me I was nothing really like that
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I was the Gothic freak - who pretty much always marched to the beat of my own drum!
    I like to think that I still have that kind of mentality, minus the white face paint and studded collars! LOL