What crowd were u w/ in school :-? Jock, punk, misfit, nerd?

Options

Replies

• classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I was a little bit of everything. Science geek, athlete, class officer, prom queen (don't ask me how THAT happened!) - In a nutshell, you can just call me a mutt!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'd said nerds/geeks. Until I went to a military school where the ratio of male to female was 17:1 and of male to cute female was 100:1, so I was all of the sudden extremely popular? hmm... funny how that works.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I was homeschooled and did my school in the evenings so I could work full time from age 13 on.

But I lived in a farming community, so I got along with EVERYONE pretty much.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I was quiet, only had a few close friends and was on honor roll, then in Highschool I was into the "grunge" look , heavy metal , and had Doc Martins which I loved- steel toe cherry color ,14 hole. That was when I was 14-15, still like some good metal bands though!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I had my group of 10 or so friends. We didn't fit any specific classifications. I'm smart and slightly socially awkward, so personally I guess I'm a nerd.
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Kind of a nerd I guess, but I could play it off and make it work in lots of different groups.... gosh I'm glad those days are over! lol
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'd said nerds/geeks. Until I went to a military school where the ratio of male to female was 17:1 and of male to cute female was 100:1, so I was all of the sudden extremely popular? hmm... funny how that works.

Well aren't you arrogant, calling yourself cute!

Thats ok, I'll call you cute too. ;)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    the non-nazi kinda skinhead.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I was a Nobody.
  • t3hsandy
    t3hsandy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Our "groups" we're gangs: crips, bloods, Latin-kings, other minor wanna-be gangs and then no gang people. I was in the no-gang and drifted from crips and bloods (for protection).
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    Nerd. I drew comics, studied hard, watched anime, listened to Sisters of Mercy, listened to death metal and played magic the gathering. That was 14 years ago.

I still do most of those things. :)

Ha! That sounds like me! :D
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I didn't belong to a "clique" I was friends with everyone, I was a "floater"

^^^ This...

I got along with mostly everyone and if I didn't get along with someone they knew it... I wasn't fake, didn't pretend to be someone I wasn't and didn't go out of my way to prove anything to anyone... Which is who I am today... :wink:
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was goth I went to high school from 87-91.

Class of '91...w00t!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Misfit : ( xxx
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nerdy, brainy punk.
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I didn't belong to a "clique" I was friends with everyone, I was a "floater"

Me too!
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I live in a pretty small town. My graduating class was only about 100 people, so our groups all blended into each other. I guess I was in the artsy, punk, goth, etc group, but everyone in our class talked to each other.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i progressed from stoner, through misfit, to theatre geek.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Drama class, artsy, nerdy, hippie/punk/preppy clothes wearing Christian who hung out with potheads and teachers' kids. I'm still not sure how to classify myself. Haha Also, I loved Law class and my group of friends would play football on the weekends. ??
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I was in the paisa group..... LOL!!! (Paisa=Latinos) cut school many times, we were mischevious, got in trouble a few times, danced to "Banda Music" and had our "Dance club" that would have dance wars in concerts with other dance clubs (kinda like a gang we hated each other but instead of killing each other with guns and stuff we did it with moves! bwahahaha) YUP dorks I guess. Reguarless I did graduate from H.S. and college LOL!!