What crowd were u w/ in school :-? Jock, punk, misfit, nerd?

Options

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I was a stoner/artsy kid/metal kid. Lots of Metallica shirts and Guns N Roses shirts. I looked depressed or angry all the time and wrote weird poetry.
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Goth kid
  • david581c
    Options
    Oh the struggle to find ourselves :|

i would get everyone laughing then hate the attention... Wtf thats a total weirdo thing to do

I think i finally changed my attitude when i realized all my "friends" were *kitten*.

Never surround urself w/ *kitten*.
  • elcyclista
    Options
    I never had a "crowd" affiliation. I was just myself.
    :P
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    5650072_5300.jpg <
    Me in highschool, I'm the blond. I was punk/deathrock. My haircolor has changed, but not much else. Well, my hair isn't as big anymore either.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I never had a "crowd" affiliation. I was just myself.
    :P

Same here. I guess it was more like Venn diagrams... where I was in a few different circles and where those circles overlapped... those were my friends. It was also a very small school :)
  • sarajean_91
    Options
    I was a nerd who was also played alot of sports! :)
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was a band geek.

This one time, at band camp.... LOL!!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I was never quite the crowd follower always my own Misfit ;)
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yep, nerd.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    It's kinda... hard to explain. lol I'm not with the "*****" crowd.. haha...
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Nerd... definitely XD How did I figure? When people started asking me to see my homework. :P Sucks to be them, I was and am a computer nerd. lol. gotta love karma.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    I was the loner. Part of it was that I was painfully shy and didn't fit in. Most of the kids were from families that had money. My parent's had none and my grandmother paid for my private school. I had my horse friends outside of school...but in the school itself..nope.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I was a bit of a loner during high school, the one who would listen to music on her headphones, sketching on her notepad or reading a novel. Didn't like being a sheep and following a crowd. I sometimes would wander from group to group and they would always welcomed my short stay with them. Maybe I had attachment issues lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I was part of the stoner crowd.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i never really had a group. i floated between several.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I was a military brat so I was fortunate enough to go to 3 high schools and fit in with 3 different crowds!!!

#1: punk/ jock
    #2: punk/ misfits (apparently punk rock wasn't big at the preppy high school...)
    #3: class VP/ jock/ punk- I pretty much got along with everyone.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I was a cheerleader my freshman, and sophomore year of high school and then my parents home schooled me so I don't become a...=O
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    the goody-two-shoe... didn't drink, smoke, nothin'... lived in the country with only a Jack-n-the-Box, a 7eleven, and a grocery store in the town. too far away from everything and too busy with activities my mom put in place for us... think ballet, hula, piano, ect... what I missed out on... probably social skills in getting to know guys... :P I did marry... have 2 wonderful teens...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    clown goofy jokester and sometimes i rather be alone and now i don't wanna be alone