wall of fame

Options
olik1981
olik1981 Posts: 34 Member
hi,
i got this situation. every evening before i fall asleep i am blaming myself for what i didn't do or what i did wrong.
every single evening. blame. blame. depression.
so i have decided that i am going to change. i am going to think what i have achieved that day, what i did right

i am opening this wall of fame to be proud of ourselves how good we are doing

15/2
no coca cola light
no white wheat, only whole grain :-)
8 glasses of water
i started c25k

what are yours victories of today?

love, o.

Replies

• olik1981
    Options
    today

i walked a lot (and it was so cold outside....brrrrr.....)
    took salad for lunch
    bought whole grain bread
    took only one small chocolate bonbon
    no alkohol

and for the last weekend ( it was my husband birthday, we had big party and i took only one glass of white wine:)
  • jdeckness
    jdeckness Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For this weekend I did better with drinking water.
    Today:
    I have successfully gone from breakfast to lunch without thinking about a snack, let alone having one.
    Did not buy anything extra from the cafeteria and was satisfied with the healthy lunch I brought from home.
  • olik1981
    Options
    actually i had no chocolate. it was a day before :-)
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hit my final goal of 175!!!
  • meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    Options
    I have logged EVERYTHING I eat... no matter what. And my diary is set to public. No cheating on this. I refuse to be a closet eater anymore. SO proud of myself for this.
  • MoonGrrrl
    Options
    THAT is really great...deciding you aren't gonna cheat and being so open about it! a friend and i were talking and decided that people lie to themselves more than anyone else!!

soooo...GOOD FOR YOU!! way to be up front and honest with yourself!!
  • MoonGrrrl
    Options
    i like this thread. i love that you started with accomplishments and encouragements! very important in daily life!

so here's mine:

i doubled up on my water yesterday. i'll shooting for at least that today too.
    i shared mfp with someone who could use it...but might not. but it's just a way to encourage fantastic behavior.
    i look forward to being unsick soon so i can go swimming again! hopefully tomorrow night!!

thanks for the positivity!!
  • khanson12
    khanson12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for You. go to bed thinking of all of the good you have done today. Think positivie!
  • olik1981
    Options
    yes, i have realized that i am l cheating on myself.
    i made my diary public and i am writing down everything, i mean everything.

today:
    * had a good walk
    * parked the car and started to use public transport - it makes me walk some extra meters
    * no coke, no diet coke
    * no alkohol
    * only one tiny piece of sweat treat (but only after lunch, not after each meal as before)!!!!
    * started to pray for being honest with myself
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    20 minute gym session when i just didnt have time, rather than doing nothing.

ate leftovers for lunch

logged it all 100%
  • jbescherer
    jbescherer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are my hero!!! this is an awesome post..

Stayed within my calorie goals, even though a bunch of them was wine...( that is a change Ihave to make but usually it adds to the over eating.

Walked 40 mins

New good ones for tomorrow!
  • hutc9939
    Options
    Well, I feel like this post is going to be good for me. You see, Past 2 weeks has plagued my family with sickness. I was very sick myself last week. Therefore, I have not stuck with this at all...yeah, I still log food and walk 15-30 minutes but the desire to keep going strong was gone. I haven't seen any positive results and have not dared step on the scale! So, this week we are all feeling better and I still had no desire to get back with vigorous exercise. Then I stumbled on this thread! So, mine for today is that I am going to continue with my weight loss journey and log everything today and exercise for the full 150 minutes this week! Yea!
  • jbescherer
    jbescherer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a "like" button for these posts like on facebook. Your's would be a like :-)
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was going to pig out on sweets because it's Fat Tuesday, but I changed my mind. Going to stay on track today. :smile:
  • meycay
    Options
    I work at a bank and I'm helping put together some goodies for a meet and greet tonight at a home owner's assoc. meeting. I was icing some mini cupcakes and I was doing SO well! But, I snuck in some icing on a strawberry (Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla Frosting)... OMG SO GOOD. I shared the idea with a few ladies at my office. Total hit.

I was disappointed with myself for giving in. But then I realized, this is a lifestyle I'm on... not a fad diet. I can't go around feeling like everything is off limits. I'll totally screw up. SOOO...

I logged it. Two tablespoons of vanilla frosting and some fruit (guessing at quantity so I logged more than I think I ate). I'm still within my calories. Empty calories, yes. But not overboard where I am going to give up and throw in the towel.

This is a new way of thinking for me. I'm happy about this way of thinking. It feels like "skinny people thinking." LOL
  • meycay
    Options
    I was going to pig out on sweets because it's Fat Tuesday, but I changed my mind. Going to stay on track today. :smile:

I JUST heard some customer at the bank say "Fat Tuesday" as I read it on your post. LOL I've never heard that term before and just now I heard it AND read it at the same time. Weird. : )
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I havent had a soda in 2months:smile:
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    That is weird!
  • whastings
    Options
    today is my first true day of exercising/eating better. even though it snowed last night-it was still not too cold for a walk! 40 mins and I'm feeling great!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done olik - u shud b proud :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!