Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• VinaAnderson
    Options
    Got on my treadmill today at home which I NEVER do!
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because this is the longest I've made it on any kind of diet whatsoever!
    I have started MFP several times only to cheat by the end of the day and give up. It's been nearly a month and I have not gone 1 day over my calories!!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I am proud of myself for weighing in at 178lbs this morning which means I broke my plateau by 2 lbs and lost a total of 7lbs over the past 2 weeks!!
  • bcathers62291
    Options
    i am proud of myself today because i finally found something that will help me lose weight! got a greatg plan. and im proud that i got the right plan :D
  • Zsquared
    Options
    I broke my leg and my ankle in 3 places in early November, it has been a long road to recovery but this morning I went to my first workout class at the gym again and although I had to modify a few of the exercises I DID IT!!! :)
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    I'm proud because I have managed 60 days without booze. Only another, erm, 240 to go until I meet my target ...
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I did my first bootcamp class tonight!! It was BRUTAL but so glad I did it!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for eating fewer carbs today. I started off lower carb, and in the last couple of weeks I've kind of been "slipping." This morning I decided I needed to up my protein intake...so I've been working on it today. Will try to keep it this way!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Today, I completed a goal of walking 100 miles for the month of Feb. with 101!! My big goal is 1,000 miles for St. Judes for the entire year. I'm almost to 200 miles. :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I just burned 300 calories in a workout for the first time!! Soooooo excited!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for upping my weights and doing every single lunge and squat in class today while using damn good form as well!
  • sarah_529406
    Options
    Im proud of myself today because I didnt get enough sleep, but I still did my workout.
  • Jarmila3
    Jarmila3 Posts: 6
    Options
    Today is the first day for my blood suggars to be under controll through the whole day :drinker:
  • jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You all have accomplished so much! I'm proud of you!

I'm proud of myself today because I'm finally making real change in my life, by changing 1 small thing every month. I've given up soda and started tracking my food EVERY day (and lost a few pounds in the process), and each month that passes with me successfully adding a good habit I have more confidence that I can do whatever I put my mind to. Bring it on, March (regulating my sleep schedule)!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I made home made bread and only had a half a slice for snack and one with dinner. I walked away from the table.
  • Jamiep0
    Jamiep0 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I realized this Is the Lowest weight that I can remember being at!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that instead of just eating frozen Smith's cheese pizza for dinner, I piled veggies on top and left the crust behind.

Damn I'm good!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Non weight/ exercise/ food related...

but I managed not to drop to my ex's level with his comments and attitude :devil:

He doesn't like that I've moved on, or lost weight or am being encouraged to push myself and get fit by Mr McD (who, for the record, also looks much better than the ex, even if he is much older!:smooched: )... whilst he's put weight on...

This I support...!
  • caseyann20032003
    caseyann20032003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I did not give in and eat junk food after a bad day yesterday...it was tough but I finished under my calories and ate good for me food....also because my jeans are super baggy today...woo hoo progress!!!
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Woke up early this morning and went for a long walk with the dog - it's been a long time since I've done that, and I think he was as excited as I was.:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!