Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options
I started doing this again SIX days before Christmas..! And I've lost 21 lbs during the holiday season. I am so proud of myself today!

Why are you proud of yourself today?

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for staying under my calorie goal and still having 2 slices of pizza and 2 glasses of red wine last night!

Also, I'm proud of myself for fitting into the size 12 pair of black skinny jeans today that I bought when I started my weight loss journey (they were a size too small).
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible :D

I'm proud of myself for probably acing my nutrition test today. I studied really hard, so I'm happy!
  • Jus1molbplz
    Options
    I'm proud that even though the journey is tough - I have not given up. I've lost 56lbs and have about another 40, and today I ACTUALLY BELIEVE it will happen. Before I just thought it and hoped - but today I know it will :)) smiles all around!
  • ready2smile
    ready2smile Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for being so close to my goal weight and not thinking about giving up:wink:
    I am also proud of myself for acually starting to belive in myself, in the past i would doubt myself very much:ohwell:
    Now, i am acually looking forward to this summer:tongue:
    My goal is to be able to wear sexy short shorts, unlike last year... i was in jeans all summer:sad:
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a 12k last night! :happy:
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of all of you.

I'm proud of myself for making it half way to my goal weight this past year because I know I will reach my goal this year!!
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself today because:
    -I had a great session with my trainer this morning
    -When I was feeling tired this afternoon I drank more water and herbal tea instead of having any caffeine
    -When I got home I cooked a bunch of food to have in the fridge and freezer for the weekend
    -I did a fair bit of studying.

Overall, a very productive day!
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im proud because my students brought cupcakes for snack today and I didn't even have a single bite! :bigsmile:
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for logging into MFP for 30 straight days
    I'm also proud of myself for committing to and signing up for a Triathlon in September...
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not throwing in the towel just yet. I think this is the longest I've taken this whole weightloss thing serious beause it's so damn HARD! Ugh! LOL ;)
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Today is a good day for me coz my mum noticed i'm *getting thinner*....was so delighted to hear them words, what a difference 5 weeks can make!! :bigsmile:
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because even though, I am getting sick, and spent the first 4 hrs of the day in the ER with my 3 yr old. I still got on my treadmill and jogged! It was a short one, but I still did something!
  • Shootr
    Options
  • llpace671
    llpace671 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I've taken 7 pounds off, which has improved the quality of my life, the longevity of my life and my tennis game. I am proud of myself because this is the longest I've stuck with weight loss in YEARS! I love mfp!
  • cmillv
    cmillv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for completing my 2nd day in C25K
  • jpsgrl
    jpsgrl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sounds totally ridiculous, but I am proud of myself because I can take my jeans off today without having to unbutton or unzip, two weeks into my journey!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I bought a salad for lunch instead of a hot dog :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am down 11 pounds in just over a month. I didn't eat any Valentine's chocolates, I'm taking great care of my body, and I'm going to the gym most nights. I just feel freaking fantastic, and that makes me proud of myself!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because I just went shopping and bought tops in a size large and pants in a size 14 (started at XXL and size 24.) :)
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I went to lunch at a Cuban Diner and didn't have a cuban sandwich, instead had roasted pork and a side salad... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!