• hagamivida
    Options
    half a pound away from 25 pound loss
    went to the gym today for the first time in four years
    worked out for an hour and a half
    burned over 1,000 calories
  • JennATC
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because two weeks ago I gave myself a 28 day challenge to eat well and within my calorie goals and to workout at least 5 days a week. The last two weeks I worked out 6 days a week and have been within my calorie goals. This may be the first time it really feels like I can do this!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    such good things to feel good about! you guys rock..

i'm proud that i was only going to do 30m on the treadmill and instead i pushed myself to do 45m... and i feel so good, so it was worth it :)
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for running outside today even tho it was really cold. My ears were freezing, but I didn't cut my run short because of it. Back to the indoor track tomorrow, tho. LOL.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I can't move my arms or sit properly right now but I'm proud of myself for making it through circuit training class.
  • SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because even though something difficult and disappointing happened today, I have *not* given into emotional eating. I have stayed on track and kept food out of the issue. I'm also way faster at running than I was a year ago and feel more toned than two months ago.
  • I'm proud of myself for finding an alternative dressing for my salads because diet dressings taste yucky and full flavor ones kill all my other habits. TOO MUCH FAT!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    While the Girl's that I work with are noshing on Dirt Pudding, Cake, Cupcakes, Cake Balls, Ham, Macaroni-and-Cheese, and leftover Valentine candy, I have not had ANY OF THIS!! YAY ME!! : ))
  • Selena0102
    Options
    I am proud of myself today, because this is Day one of me using MFP. I am really excited and ready to lose some weight.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and bone spurs on Monday and today I walked a little over 4 miles, very slowly but I did it!
  • hrvatskivegas
    Options
    I am proud of myself because for the 1st time I ran 3.5 miles non-stop just under 31 minutes. Preach
  • BarrettCanDoIt2012
    Options
    I'm proud that I have started talking back to that inner voice that tries to give excuses to not work out.
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I've stuck to logging into MFP for 30 days! Also we went to costco today and didn't indulge in any hotdogs or sausage (our usual once a week lunch), and didn't try any of the little snacks around!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 of 30 Day Shred, after spending 2 hours in the pool with my son. Didn't want to, but I did it. Yeah!
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I didn't fall asleep at work. :drinker:
  • Lizysmommie
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I lost my first pound since starting MFP 4 days ago!!!! VERY Incouraging
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I just had an AWESOME workout session on the elliptical machine. I stayed at Level 10 the entire time and burned over 600 calories!!!!!
  • mommy4ndbandtj
    Options
    I am proud of myself for not giving up. I am very frustrated and have had no victories of weight loss, smaller pants fitting, nothing positive other than the rush I get out of hitting the gym. I have recently increased my exercise in hope of decreasing my weight, but no luck. The scale says the same thing every time I step on it. Not having to squeeze too hard to fit into my pants, so maybe it is time to measure me.......:)
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for logging in more than 500 days. Even though I've had health issues the last 7 months (cancer), and I haven't lost weight in a while ( plateaued at 59 pounds lost), I have not given up. I have awesome friends on mfp that have encouraged me and supported me thru thick and thin.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today for walking by the PayDay candy bars that were in the office. They are my FAV & I never gave in. Home to complete my C25K workout.

We should always have one thing a day to be proud of!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!