Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I ran 11 miles for the first time and I finally weigh under 180lbs! I'm still not at my goal weight, but I'm definitely making progress.
  • johnnsmith803
    Options
    I'm proud of my self because I finally have the will power and know how to lose weight. Started January 1, 2012 and down 29 pounds.

All smiles.
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    because today is my "rest" day from working out and i still worked out.....
  • tom_servo
    tom_servo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest (right before Christmas) I was 184. I think I started MFP around 180. After about a month, I'm 10 pounds down! I didn't think that this was actually going to work, because I figured 1200 calories would be too little to eat, but instead I've made healthier choices and only eaten when I'm actually hungry, not when I'm bored. Anyway, I'm super excited that this is going so well. Seeing results and reading all of the great stories on the message boards have definitely kept me motivated!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I had 61g of protein for breakfast, which is awesome for me. I've recently reset my goals to up my protein intake and my calories to help maintain my lean mass from here on out.
  • whoaeyekneex3
    Options
    i'm proud of forcing myself to stay on the treadmill. I don't have a problem stamina-wise but I think the treadmill is so boring I end up giving up after 10 minutes. But today I stayed on for 60 minutes :)
  • jsnearly
    Options
    Because I am rocking my job out today and got MFP done today.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    75th day straight. :glasses:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at a pound less today!
  • sarabirdcanfly
    sarabirdcanfly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because today was supposed to be my lazy day and I exercised for 3 hours so far.
  • I'm proud of myself today for turning down free popcorn at the ball game.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Its Saturday, I overslept and I have tons of errands to run but I still met with my trainer for a circuit training
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have been a runner for 15 yrs. I was very active in my local races/runs until 2yrs ago, Life got in the way. I really missed it,and I put on 10 lbs to boot. My New Year's resolution was to start running every day that I didn't have to work ( I am a nurse I work 3 12's) and to start racing again. Since New Year's I have ran everyday that I was off, I have already done one 5K (got third in my age group) and have signed up for a 10k and 2 half marathons. I am proud that I have stuck with it. So glad to have found MFP and my hand fitbit. Lost that 10 lbs.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    walked to work today: Green and Lean!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for showing some restraint at the Chinese buffet my grandmother took my family to. Yes, I did have some indulgent things, but I did pretty well given my past records and what everyone else had to eat. I am also proud of just pushing through with my walk today until DD fell asleep instead of just turning around when she got cranky. I needed the extra workout for the buffet!
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    thank you SO much
  • sarahmargaret12
    Options
    I am proud that I am working toward this goal.
  • Barbwhitmore
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for thinking "Hey this is getting easier" rather than the usual "I'd like to strangle Jillian" while doing my 30DS :)
  • Barbwhitmore
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for thinking "Hey this is getting easier" rather than the usual "I'd like to strangle Jillian" while doing my 30DS :)

I think the same thing, it is getting easier!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I ran my best 6 mile run today- 10:49mm
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!