Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Cntewell
    Options
    I am proud of myself for meeting my goal of being in a size 10 pants by my birthday. Saturday is my birthday and today I am wearing the 10s. Not completely in 10s on every pair but I will take it. I have ditched the scale and my new goal is a size 8.

Congrats to everyone who has replied.
  • jmorga3
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for continuing to log into MFP for 30 straight days and for staying within my calorie limits and working out 5-6 days a week consistantly! I have lost 14 lbs and 5.5 inches!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I quit smoking 8 days ago, started walking 4 days a week, I haven't lost weight also I haven't gained any because I heard I would gain when I quit smoking. I'm a quitter with smoking, Not a quitter with good health, this weight will come off, (little voice in my head keeps saying maybe) I will win

Way to go little lady.. I quit 2 years ago in April..! You can do it.. you can do it both! Hang in there and take Baby Steps.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Because I finally moved from "Obese" to merely "Overweight"! Never thought I'd be so excited to be, overweight.
    13598365.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamImbrogno
    TamImbrogno Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for FINALLY hitting my first major goal today and that was getting into the 140's! I am also proud of myself for sticking to this diet/excercise plan I have going for myself! I have alot of health problems and this has really made me feel alot better both physically and mentally!

I am also sooo very proud of everyone here on MFP who has set their goals and stuck to them! Great work to all of you!
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Proud of myself for pushing so hard at the gym. And for getting my best time ever running two miles!:heart:
  • hmb0626
    hmb0626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I passed my 2nd nursing test today. Also am proud that I went to chick-fil-a and made good menu choices.. Kids meal grilled nuggets, fruit cup and a coke zero..
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Still not drinking a shot of whiskey..or a couple..lol going through this divorce.
    Losing 35 lbs since I began my journey 12/19/11.
    Drinking water which I used to NEVER do.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I bought a bike to ride with my daughters. I do not want them to struggle like I am now. I know I am starting with them a little late but we can change together.

And two I resisted the biscuits and gravy this morning
  • yasminhancey1982
    yasminhancey1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im proud of tha fact that I can now get up and do excerise with out thinking oh my god this is going to be hard, I love it and this is a great way not to snack.
  • hawk1981
    Options
    I'm proud that I was conscious of everything I ate to day!
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    Ran for 33 mins straight on the treadmill today!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today as I was able to burn 1300 calories.
    I am proud of myself today as I went past my favorite restaurant and decided not to order anything.
  • MaryD4900
    MaryD4900 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! I'm proud of myself for exercising even though I really really didn't want to today! Jillian killed me today but I didn't stop, and I'm glad now because I always feel so great afterwards :) Also for staying under my calories (Making up for some overeating earlier this week)

Also! Yesterday, I had Outback for dinner and I didn't have any of the bread! That has never happened!
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I went to soccer today and I did a short walk even though I wasn't feeling the best.
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Im proud of myself cos after 17 days ive lost 11 lbs and im still going strong and full of motivation.....and loving the new look me already...my hubby says im glowing :)
  • kattermelon
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because it's only a week in to my "Weightloss Journey" and I've lost 4 pounds!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I did not completely lose my temper on my almost 4 year old kid who has peed in his pants 4 times in the past day and a half, because he chooses to wait until the last second to go to the bathroom. In related news, I did not burn all of his underwear in a fit and force him back into pull-ups.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am proud that after recently switching to maintenance level calories I didn't go crazy and eat the house. Yay me!

(I seriously thought I would)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am Proud that I have changed alot during this journey! Not only have I changed on the outside but my atttitude and heart has changed..I couldn't say that Feb 2011....Very proud today...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!