Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• anniem112
    anniem112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My grandson came for a visit when i had no motivation for the the treadmill....Did 65mins after he left :) although it was walking xx
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 20 of insanity! Proud to be 1/3 of the way done :)
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for stepping on the scale and seeing that I lost 0.8lbs since last Friday, putting me into the 130s.

I'm also proud that I was able to resist trying a sample at ALL the Costco food sample stations, and instead only chose the one I really wanted. :P
  • FitKate
    FitKate Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week :)
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    for going to the gym 4 times a week! (with 2 kids!)
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for meeting my running goal for today! I'm proud that I lost 2 more pounds this week! AAANNNDDD I'm really really proud that I walked by a table full of cupcakes and Krispy Kreme doughnuts for 8 hrs today at work and didn't eat a single one!:)
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Because I am a pound and a half away from loosing 10 pounds total and the jeans that I found for free 2 years ago that have been my inspiration for loosing weight finally fit! I am so incredibly excited.
  • Roma_Tee
    Options
    I decided that I wanted to try and run today and I did!!!!!!!!!! And so far I have had three small meals and have half my calories left without eating my exercise calories so I am verrry proud of myself today!
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me to running over 2 miles in 25 minutes- WITHOUT STOPPING...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: One of my friends who is a runner is inspiring me to be better, go faster, and do not stop runnig... Thank you Mecka :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've lost 52 lbs on MFP and 70 lbs total. Even more than that, I'm proud that I can honestly say healthy eating and exercise are a way of life, not a temporary fix.
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I went grocery shopping and didn't buy any binge food! Huge for me!!!!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I weighed in today, and I have lost 3.6 kilos (about 8lbs) in my first week :D Mostly water, I know but pfffttt a loss is a loss :drinker:
  • Hit double-digits today! 10# in 6 weeks. Slow and steady. 22 more to go! :happy:
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Instead of buying Girl Scout cookies, I made a donation to them. I have gone to the gym 7 of the last 9 days. I am sticking to my food plan. I have lost almost 6 pounds. Yay ME!:flowerforyou:
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Doctor told me to start slowly so I do not do much cardio work other than swimming, but I am kicking it working on strength building.:drinker:
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for sharing!! Really motivational! I'm proud of myself because I wanted to EAT EVERYTHING the whole day, but I didn't
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm proud today because I was able to wear a dress I ordered online eight years ago for the first time. When I ordered it, it was nowhere close to fitting...but it was a clearance item and I couldn't return it...and I loved it way too much to get rid of it.
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not even opening the two boxes of chocolate that were given to me on Valentine's day!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Instead of buying Girl Scout cookies, I made a donation to them. I have gone to the gym 7 of the last 9 days. I am sticking to my food plan. I have lost almost 6 pounds. Yay ME!:flowerforyou:

omg I WILL EAT THE COOKIES U DIDN'T BUY :noway:
  • jess_kain
    Options
    I ate 2 cuties today INSTEAD of ice cream with my kids!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!