Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Because the belt that I got for Christmas is too big now. I'm either going to have to add a notch on it or get a new one!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    i am proud that i got up early and did some exercise this morning! Albiet, it was only 10 minutes cuz i wasted 15 minutes getting everything set up (turn the tv on, but on the gym shoes etc.) but 10 minutes is better than nothing AND i did work up a sweat!
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am proud that in two weeks time I have stayed committed to turbofire, laid off the video games, and had the equivalent of 1 beer!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for making the choice to have honey nut cheerios for breakfast instead of eating a slice of red velvet cake that a neighbor brought over for me. :happy:
  • lindawayne11
    lindawayne11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm proud because today I'm wearing slacks that I haven't been able to fit into for the past five (yes, FIVE) years. And they are not too tight, just right. :) I still have 10lbs to go, so I'm looking forward to those other clothes in my closet that I can't fit yet.
  • Delphinos
    Options
    that is awesome, good job!! I am just starting with this site and keeping a daily log of everything I eat / and working out yesterday. I am not extremely overweight, I weigh about what I should. But, my excess fat is stored in the common place of the stomach / butt areas. I am going all in for the goal of getting a flat stomach, and losing my stomach fat. This is going to be real hard, I can tell already. I have worked out at gym 5 straight days, and 6 out of 7. I am doing some good things, and the more I learn the more I make it better. To get a flatter stomach would you suggest I eat less than my calorie daily goal?

Michael
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for getting an awesome workout in today!!!
  • seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    i'm proud i'm making this life change!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hit the 70 lb loss mark today :)
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I have lost 3lbs. To many that does not seem like a lot, but it has made my day.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the extra cherry bakewell today. I caught sight of "200 calories per cake" on the front of the packet, and dropped it in horror! :laugh:
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    took a digger in ZUMBA class this morning - got up and just kept on ZUMBAing.... !
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I was able to put on the pants that I have been trying so desperately to wear. I still cant really wear them, too much baked goods falling out the top. But they went on! I am also proud because I am smaller now than I have been since 6th grade. This last 20ish lbs will be tough, but oh so worth it!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I lost another 1.4 pounds!! : D
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because last night I had to go buy new blouses for work in a smaller size! Plus, I went "shopping in my closet" this morning, and put on a pair of slacks I hadn't been able to wear since I bought them!!! A size smaller than I had been wearing! Yay for NSV's!!!
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I quit smoking 8 days ago, started walking 4 days a week, I haven't lost weight also I haven't gained any because I heard I would gain when I quit smoking. I'm a quitter with smoking, Not a quitter with good health, this weight will come off, (little voice in my head keeps saying maybe) I will win
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    IM PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF IM GOING TO DO LOW CARB THIS MORNING, AND FOR BREAKFAST I HAD NO CARBS! MAKES ME FEEL IM STARTING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION :)
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for sticking with this, and giving it 100%.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm proud that I am able to resist that box of donuts sitting just outside my office (within eyeshot) because I know one donut is not worth it BUT I AM!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I got up at 4:30 in the morning to try and workout at the gym. It was not my fault the red lights wouldn't move and made me turn around. That was seriously infuriating and a waste of my time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!