Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• sheystar
    Options
    i'm so proud of myself today because we ate dinner outside but still have managed to stay under my calories! :) way back then i'm always scared of dining out because i tend to binge. people have called me a "kill joy" for always throwing alibis. but now i'm totally fine! :)
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 1 & i've lost 17lbs!!
  • cuteash17
    cuteash17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ohhh im proud of myself because iv beeen doing good with calorie intake. although i think im eating to less but im losing weight regardless... FINALLY ill be skinnny for once in my lifeee.. swear i was a fat babby and skippped to fat child hahah
  • BOATS52
    Options
    Walked the dog for 45 minutes had one beer and a glass of wine and stayed under all my set goals ! Life is Good !
  • MachaXO
    MachaXO Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I officially lost my first 10 pounds today. Yay! :)
  • Soapstone
    Soapstone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I ate a couple servings of baby carrots today when I was reaaalllly craving some chips.

Resisted the two-day-long-and-running urge to swing by the store for some good quality dark chocolate. I won't eat one serving. I will eat the whole thing if I buy it.

Drank lots of water!

Finally upped my calorie goal in MFP from 1200 to 1600- I've been doing an hour of cardio 6 days a week, lifting heavy weights, doing pilates, yoga, and walking the dog with my husband. 1200 cal ain't gonna cut it, and I REFUSE to set myself up for disappointment and possible health problems from not taking in enough nourishment.
  • Butterflyglass
    Butterflyglass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself for signing back up on Sunday. since then I have worked out everyday, stayed within my calories, and today I started the 30 Day Shred. That was after working 8 hours, working on my sons homework, cooking dinner, doing dishes,and packing lunches. I put him to bed and swam 1.5 km. Now Im enjoying a glass of wine well within my calories!
    This time Im only going to weigh in once a week as I find it discouraging doing every day weighs.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for losing another 2 pounds :)
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for not using the excuse that my school/job searching is too stressful to keep up with my nutrition/fitness goals.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because i have stuck with my new lifestyle for the longest i ever have before, and have lost the most weight I've ever lost before. And because of that, today, I tried on a dress at the same store I tried on a dress in Aug (before I made my changes) and today I was able to put on a sz 16 dress when in Aug i needed a sz 24. :D
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I made miso soup and sushi for dinner tonight, and it's the best I've made it so far. Not bad for a prairie girl. Haha Delicious and nutritious!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I came in under calories today. And I didn't eat after dinner.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the way I haven't done what I used to do when I get my period (sorry for the tmi) Usually I eat everything in sight. Not anymore!
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    Ive been on here for 45 days straight today, only losing 2 lbs in the past 2 weeks, but still keeping at it and never giving up! Also am proud of myself for eating better things and loving to work out now!
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I don't quit. Why are you proud of yourself?:blushing:
  • hendsbee4mee
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because for the first time in a long time I have hope and I can look at unhealthy food and feel powerful to say "your not worth it" :) And as an add on the reason I feel so hopeful is MFP.... I love this site and all the supportive people I have found here!
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have had several NSV's this past week, while in the midst of feeling discouraged. After losing 52 pounds I FINALLY dropped one pant size, my ring fits comfortably on my finger and now I don't have to keep it on my bracelet, the seatbelt in my friends car finally fits and is comfortable, I don't think I've ever had so many compliments. There's a few more, but I can't remember what they are :)
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    Today I could fit into last years jeans, sit and breath - all at the same time. :)
  • kattydid65
    kattydid65 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have gained my self confidence back. Feeling good about myself again. Steady losing weight and most of all I am very proud and humble to have such wonderful friends on MFP. I believe that because of them, they have helped me become who I am today. ME!
  • MamaGoos
    MamaGoos Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I tried to work out even though i was sick. did what i could even though I can't breathe dang sinuses. Tomorrow not going to do elliptical but will stretch and try some yoga and easy weights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!