Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• hottiewannabe
    hottiewannabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I lost 2 lbs this week which finally put me over 20 lbs lost!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I can run! Yay! LOL. It may not sound like much, but for me, someone who did everything she could to avoid it, it's a huge thing.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I am so proud to say I started this thread and it has made me :) & I <3 to :)
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    Im proud of myself for not eating the cookies on the counter and the twix in the freezer....even though they have been screaming EAT ME!!!!
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started C25K today. :D
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I measured body parts with a tape measure last night and I am down INCHES in just these few weeks !! The scale is not showing me much love, but the tape measure sure is ! I fit into size 20W jeans last night where my last pair I have been wearing were 24W. YIPPEE !! Long road ahead but so worth it. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like . Need all the support I can get . =)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Im proud of myself for not eating the cookies on the counter and the twix in the freezer....even though they have been screaming EAT ME!!!!

I might actually be IN LOVE with Twix...
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i had a day off today from classes (between terms) so i took the girls to school and went to the gym in the morning. I always WANT to do morning workouts when I can, but never actually do my workouts until mod day or evening. Today was different. :)
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Well so far I am spot on with my calories.. and.. I have not given in to any evil temptaions!
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I didn't eat any of the bagels or pastries that were brought into work for a meeting!
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    I finished my first week of P90X and im already seeing results from my hard work!
  • tmfpartyof4
    Options

I might actually be IN LOVE with Twix...

me too. :laugh:

i think we need a support group. LOL
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I am proud of myself today, because this is Day one of me using MFP. I am really excited and ready to lose some weight.
    Congrats to you and Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • tmfpartyof4
    Options
    I am proud of myself today, because this is Day one of me using MFP. I am really excited and ready to lose some weight.
    Congrats to you and Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

ditto!!!!

congrats to everyone on their accomplishments, today.
  • Crobinsosweet
    Options
    I am proud of myself today for excersing and keeping a positive attitude.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud that I got out of my big, warm, comfy bed at 4:30 am when all I wanted to do was lay there and got a great workout in burning just over 600 calories!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i am proud of myself because I am so close to my goal weight.

most of all though i am proud that I finally am beginning to become comfortable in my own skin, my body is not as of yet exactly where i want it to be but I am realizing i have come such a long way and it truly is something to be proud of.
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I stuck with my lunch plan rather than caving in to the tasty but super high calorie meatloaf being served for lunch today.
  • Rivkieg
    Rivkieg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For actually starting today instead of pushing it off for another day!!! I am amazed about the calories and fat etc in the foods I thought were healthy!!!!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    I'm proud of self today because I remained focused and did not allow work, peers or out of hand situations deter my spirit! Still have to get my workout in and a few other things. All SHOULD go well as I remain focused, LOL. And i'm proud of that today :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!