Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• BellydanceBliss
    Options
    im proud of myself for exercising again in the afternoon!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I ate amazing today so far :)
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!! YAY US!! :)

I'm proud of myself today because: I got right back on track after my treat day yesterday; I had a goal to drink 100oz of water today and I'm just now finishing that (and it's not even 6pm!); I went for a walk at lunch and I'm still planning on going on the treadmill tonight; And I have pre-planned my dinner so I don't go home without a plan and eat everything in sight like I usually do on my late night Wednesdays!
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I was a BEAST in my rowing team's spin class--I was right with the instructor, pace-wise, during all of the crazy sprints and hills. I burned somewhere between 1000-1200 calories in 75 minutes :D
  • onek9lover
    Options
    I'm proud of myself cause I'm still logging into MFP everyday, I'm proud that I think my legs are getting smaller and I'm proud that even though I feel like crap I amstill going to the gym. :)

Thank you for changing my mood around.
  • jefarrell
    Options
    Finished day three of my new circuit program with zero aggravation!!! I try to keep it every other day but, I am thinking I will do it tomorrow seeing that Friday morn is usually my day off.. (I sometimes do a little something in the afternoon out of guilt)...I am proud of myself for new accomplishments and pushing myself harder every day...and actually enjoying it.
  • dsmonteith
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for NOT eating any of the Reece's peanut butter hearts in my office today...despite the peer pressure!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I passed by the cupcakes that were in our kitchen area at work! Sometimes it's the little things!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Waking up early and hitting the gym! One of my resolutions this year was to put myself first -- this is one of the results.
  • onek9lover
    Options
    I'm going to workout today despite this fading cold bothering me still. Today I noticed the "skinny indent" high under my cheekbone. I can tell my face is losing weight :)

That's amazing! I remember when that happened for me and I am dying to see it again!
  • aandbthomas1
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I was asked to join a swim team after not swimming regularly in 10 years. I also lost 4.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks and met my first goal sooner than expected. I resisted the valentine's candy and girl scout cookies!!!

Keep up the good work!
  • dsmonteith
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I passed by the cupcakes that were in our kitchen area at work! Sometimes it's the little things!

AMEN!!!
  • michmill98
    Options
    Even though I hit the snooze button this morning instead of getting up to work out, I've ate healthy today and still have half my calories for supper tonight!

I'm also proud that I didn't strangle certain co-workers today! :bigsmile:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I am proud because I just finished doing hills training tonight for my 10 k running room class! 4 sets and I'm exhausted but I did it!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for starting New Rules of Lifting for Women today.

I've also been in a good mood all day!

I've kept my macros pretty well in line today!
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My knee f*%#?ing hurts. (twisted it Monday while jogging). But still lifted weights and walked a few miles.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I really pushed myself to the limits today with insanity :-) and I felt amazing when I was done!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing amazing today! I especially love the little things to be proud of :)

I am proud of myself because today I went to the dentist and when they asked me about my Exercise Induced Asthma because I noted it in my medical history I realized that I haven't used my inhaler this whole month but I have been continuing to workout just as hard! My lungs are getting stronger :D

Next up: I am going to tackle jogging.
  • sharonucd
    Options
    because i went to the break room to find something salty b/c i was having salt cravings and the only somewhat healthy thing they had in there was peanuts and almonds but both very fattening and full of salt....so I came back to my desk and ate an orange and drank 16 more oz of water!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Two things I have kept up my no less than 1000 cal burns for three days in a row!

That I am a great Dad and Papa!! < This #1 for sure!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!