Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I proud of myself ... because as of today I finally made it out of the 220's!

(huge because 225 is the lowest I've been in 10 years)
  • amydriesbaugh
    amydriesbaugh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for waking up early today to do the 30 day shred.
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I have stuck with my regimen I started. Going strong since January 5th and have lost 4.4lbs and over 8 inches!!
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I met my exercise goal for February (1,215 minutes at the gym- my minimum is 1,200). Now I am looking forward to an even better March!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sounds totally ridiculous, but I am proud of myself because I can take my jeans off today without having to unbutton or unzip, two weeks into my journey!
    love this feeling!!!!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I beat something that takes down some of the best, strongest people- anorexia. not only that but today, my first post was announcing that i have come to the realization that I LOVE MY BODY. i have never felt that way before. and i am so proud that i opened my mind and heart to more healing and growth :bigsmile:
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I have lost weight for 7 weeks strait and I am sore from my workout last night.
  • laurenlind
    Options
    I am proud of myself that I have logged in for 10 days in a row. I have started-stopped many times, but this time, I am committed. I am also proud that even though I woke up late for work, instead of having a quick easy breakfat (read: a bagel with cream cheese from the bestest bagel shop ever) on my way to work, I grabbed a banana on my way out the door and had that with some almonds that I keep in my desk drawer for snack emergencies.
  • Methras
    Methras Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Today I am very proud of kicking myself in the *kitten* and getting started on getting fitt(er).
    It's only the first step on a long journey, but I've started it. And thats a big thing to do when you are lazy (yeah, I admit it).
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm proud at myself for getting up to do P90X's Yoga DVD at 90minutes long! I've been tired but I managed to kick myself out of bed, do my workout, and burn some calories! And it's icky out so I may not be able to get my run in today, so I'm super proud that I got my morning workout in! And I enjoyed it!
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I joined myfitnesspal pretty recently, but I am proud of myself for losing 38 lbs since December 2008. It has been a long and slow journey, but I am proud that I have changed my lifestyle. I eat healthier, I move more, but I don't deny or restrict myself. Slow and steady wins the race. :smile:
  • stevo7723
    stevo7723 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I managed to beat my 3km target on the cross trainer and pushed onto 5km. propper pleased :-)
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today, I walked to worked, walked to complete errands and walked to a friend's house to visit. I am sore proud:wink: ,
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself because this is the 40th day of my lifestyle change and I have not wavered yet, when before, I would have been quit. I'm finally becoming the freebird I can be proud of :D
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    THAT is awesome!!!
  • Deyoge
    Deyoge Posts: 7
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I made it matter! I have eaten really well today and have over 1000 calories left on my counter. I went for a jog earlier this evening and hit my longest distance yet. 2.2 miles in just under 23 minutes. I got lucky and a friend stopped over and I have been planning on doing a free weight session later tonight so I asked him if he would spot me because I work out at home and never have a spotter so I never tried to max out because it's not safe to do by yourself. I did a light set to warm up and then i started at 192, 222, 242, 247, 262, 267, and then I tried 272 and I could only get it 3 or 4 inches off my chest before I had to have my buddy grab it. Just had a dinner of 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 can of tune right out of the can and a tall glass of milk. I'm about to shower and then think about if I'm going to do my regular weight routine tonight or not. I've already had a big day and I want to finish it strong.
  • ellel1234
    ellel1234 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I finally fit in my skinny jeans -- can't wait until these are my fat jeans :)
  • 1rayhamilton
    Options
    I gave up sugar and bread, and I feel so healthy (along with giving up meat, diary, and eggs)
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I did the rugged bump and grind trail here locally and didn't give up half way. I made it all the way to the top!!!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I threw out my candy in the candy bowl and replaced it with fruit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!