• basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Wow nice! I'm super jealous. My body got wreaked by my babies :(

Congrats on the weight loss too, you're looking great!
    Ditto
  • PeytonsDivi
    Options
    You will NEVER regret it! So happy for you!
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    incredible!!!!! congrats!
  • DDBeard
    DDBeard Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a difference. BTW, my name is Devon with a "o" too. :happy:
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Your tummy tuck definitely right decision. Looks so good. You look fabulous your arms and legs really toned up well. I say toned, don't know what other word to use, no loose skin.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Incredible.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I had one too this year in march :)
  • srawr
    srawr Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing.
    I've agreed to get a tummy tuck when I reach my ultimate goal (will probably take over a year) as I'm quite big and I'll definitely have loose skin!

Cant wait now :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    LOOK AMAZING!!!

Can't wait to get my mommy make-over! lol Granted I'm waiting till my mid 30s in case I want one more
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow, so worth it!!
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the nice replies, when i posted my inital query on MFP about whether or not i should get a tuck,i got A LOT of negative feedback.

Surgery isnt for everyone, but as a group of people who already had to deal with feeling out of societies beauty norms (most of us starting overweight) I found it odd that so many were quick to judge and jump on me for wanting to alter my "natural" self.

I am happy i did it, and i would do it again!
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice story. You look amazing.

I've been fat since 8 or 9 years old (35 now) and I have been in the 190's since about 8th grade (age 13) so I KNOW I am going to have loose skin and not just on my belly. I am already planning to have surgery when I get to goal (I'm not even close). I better start saving money now! But heck, to look like THAT, I'd take out financing. :D

Congrats!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    What a difference. Glad it was the right choice for you. I got a gut like that with puberty. It showed up when I was 14. Thank you genetics. : ( Not. Love your results!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the nice replies, when i posted my inital query on MFP about whether or not i should get a tuck,i got A LOT of negative feedback.

Surgery isnt for everyone, but as a group of people who already had to deal with feeling out of societies beauty norms (most of us starting overweight) I found it odd that so many were quick to judge and jump on me for wanting to alter my "natural" self.

I am happy i did it, and i would do it again!

see, that's the thing, you are altering to look like what SHOULD have been your natural self...that's the way I look at it ;) If I hadn't let myself go and been obese when I got pregnant with my first child, I probably wouldn't have had the pizza dough flap!
  • nataliexxxx
    nataliexxxx Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow amazing I think I might need one when I lose my weight
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Looks great! You did an awesome job!
  • tilishamichelle
    tilishamichelle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have mine!!!!
  • dalila747
    dalila747 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! That looks great! So many times I see tummy tucks that look "weird". I don't know how to explain it, pulled...stretched... just not natural. But yours looks 100% natural and so awesome!!! Can I ask how much it cost? (Don't answer if you prefer not to!)

Awesome on the weight loss too!

I totally agree about the weird looking tummy tucks. Yours looks great compared to the other pics I've seen.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I want one! Looks amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!