Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • elyseology
    elyseology Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW that is a huge difference! Congrats on doing what it takes to look great

p.s. I also have those black polka-dot underwear! LOL great taste!!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    look good. C:
    you lost a lot of weight so you probably needed it.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    You are a major INSPIRATION!! Fantastic job, Hun!! : ))
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh girl I could SO go for that!!! I'm not sure my tummy will EVER look the way I want it to, but YOURS looks FABULOUS!!! And we do what is best for us, you know?!? Even for those against the surgery option, no one can say you don't look good!!!
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow...you have a WHOLE NEW BODY! You look fantastic!!!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    wow, looks awesome. I'm so envious. i have a terrible tummy and really want to get a tummy tuck once i get to my goal. you've inspired me.
  • cchardt
    cchardt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your new belly looks fabulous. I'm lucky that my husband has already told me that once I've lost all of my weight that I can have the skin removal surgery because I know I'm bound to have some due to having been overweight for the past 20 some odd years and 2 kids. I've just got to get myself down there first.

My husband said the same thing, just not sure I can justify the cost and I am afraid of the pain :)
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    random question that might not make sense ...

what kind of effort do y ou have to put into maintaining how you look after a tummy tuck?

Is it the same amount of effort you would have to put in to acheive the same results with out the tummy tuck.

make sense?
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Usually..I am not pro surgery. But looking at your pics I can see why you did it. I think it's great that you worked hard to get your weight off, and then did it. You look wonderful.
  • lorrjoe
    lorrjoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look amazing! I am stuck in between my decision on this. I have the exact same thing you previously had. You just made my decision soo much easier!
  • Jessika21lynne
    Jessika21lynne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you love the results already at 3 weeks post op, you are going to really love it 6m-1year post op when the scar fades! :)
  • Whatadiaryisfor
    Whatadiaryisfor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great!! I'm afraid my stomach's lose skin won't go away either. I have VERY little though so I'm not sure if I should stick to working out or try the tummy tuck. I hope you don't mind me asking, but was it expensive?

& You look amazing!!

EDIT: NEVERMIND MY QUESTION I JUST READ YOUR RESPONSE TO OTHER'S POST. lol
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your tummy looks great!! Can't even tell u had the surgery!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    One of the only cosmetic surgeries I understand. You look GREAT!!! That's so awesome :)
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Definitely an awesome difference. You look great!
  • Essence28
    Options
    You look great chica!!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing (before & after!), and such an inspiring story to those of us with still so far to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!