Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Options

Replies

• crystalseymour1
    crystalseymour1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I want a tummy tuck too. I have 3 kids and know exactly what you mean about the excess skin. Once I have the extra $ I am going to get one done too. Great job on all of the weight you lost.
  • ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. Wish I could afford that ....
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe that every person should make decisions for 'them' - GOOD FOR YOU!
    You look amazing.
    I too struggle with my belly, after having three children and not having very stretchable skin during pregnancy.
    This post is very motivating to me as I am beginning to see great tranformation in my body, I do wonder what will happen in my mid-section.
    CONGRATS TO YOU for all of your hard work getting there. BEAUTIFUL FINISH!!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! It's still early into your tummy tuck, trust me it'll only get better and better as time goes by!!!
  • stone307
    Options
    You worked your butt off to get where you are. That tummy tuck is amazing.
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    That looks amazing! I've always been against cosmetic surgery but I think you just changed my mind!

I bet that will motivate you to maintain also :)
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    you look great!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I don't really have an opinion one way or the other on cosmetic surgery, but when people lose large amounts of weight, I completely understand having it done. Honestly, when I finish having children and complete my weight loss goals, I have no idea what will be going on with my tummy/boobs so I might be making a call to the plastic surgeon myself!
  • setharnab
    Options
    Wow u really did well
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I had a TT done December 2010. So glad I did it! Got the boobs hiked back up too! (Mastopexy).

Julie

8782296.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG girl that looks so good! You know my belly looks kind of like yours before the tummy tuck. I have been doing Jillians 30DS and I have seend definition in my arms and legs but the belly is just there and refuses to leave! I have thought that eventually a tummy tuck might be a choice for me as well because it really is discouraging to work your butt off and not see the results you want! Was your tummy tuck expensive?

Let me tell you that you look amazing!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You must be thrilled. I would love to have a tummy tuck if the day comes I needed one but I have always been afraid of getting surgery. So glad it worked out for you and you are pleased with the result!
  • Andirae48
    Andirae48 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow.....Amazing Results! ....You have done amazingly well....and Tummy Tuck well deserved! :)
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    they r the best results ive ever seen & i dnt blame u 4 going dwn that route at all after all the hard work u put in 2 lose the weight. incredible. i bet u have a wardrobe full of bikinis now ;o) well done!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My post csection pudge looks worse than your pre surgery belly. I have been thinking bout getting a similar surgery thank you for sharing.. You look awesome!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    You look awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stephstar15
    Options
    I have the same polka dot underwear:)
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is REALLY REALLY awesome!!! Good for you!!! I plan to have one next year probably!! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!