Creepily wondering how much the skin weighed
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think the surgery cut off about 2 pounds! lol
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I agree with what you did, as it was after you put in the work to lose the weight.

Looks good!
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had this surgery after a twin pregnancy and delivery. Man, did those two cuties mess up my belly! I agree that it's WELL worth it! Unfortunately, I gained much weight back, but that's my own dang fault. You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Ohmygosh you look like a completely different person! Fantastic!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I also love how you wrote the introduction. You wrote "your" story. Thank you for sharing.
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Would you like to spare some money with me? I need to have mine tucked now because all of this stuff hanging off from the weight loss is scaring me.
  • itsallyson
    itsallyson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!! great job on your weight loss too :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congrats you're looking great!
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    OMG!! That's awesome!! I am seriously thinking about a tummy tuck too. I have my 2 kids already and that's the end of that :) .. I am still trying to lose 15-20 pds.. I'm toned up everywhere BUT my tummy just hangs and it honestly makes me want to cry when I see myself in the mirror. My friends don't understand how awful I feel and think its a silly way out to get out of really working out. We have similar body shapes before your tummy tuck and you just gave me hope that IT IS possible to get my figure back. :happy:
  • LancasterParkWife
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What a difference!
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have to say I am totally jealous! I have the same issue, and if I had the money I would love love love to do the same thing! And maybe give my boobs a lift too!
  • mjmlodge
    Options
    that does look great! i know it would be too personal of a pic but i'm always looking at the scar afterwards that's lower than your waist seam. that's the scar that keeps me scared to do it! hahah
  • Charlene1221
    Charlene1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks Amazing!!! That's how I felt about mine!!
    It's been two years for me and I love love it!!!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You made a great choice for yourself. Congratulations. :)
  • Charlene1221
    Charlene1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My scar is barely visible and it runs along your bikini line, better than the flab and strech marks! Lol
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing back in 2006. Good thing I did because I found out I had a 4 inch wide muscle gap from my rib cage to my pelvis bone. No amount of diet or exercise would fix it. So glad I went through it! You look fantastic!

This is exactly what I believe I have, even at only 26, having lost about 100 lbs twice in my life, the first time very rapidly through an eating disorder. My abdomen up to my belly button juts out and makes me look like I have a mini-"beer gut." I have lost a whopping 7 inches off my waist since I began MFP, but the "roll" only gets smaller, nothing else. I have a ton of hanging skin under my bellow button, the dreaded FUPA, and it was once round when I was fat, but now it's just this sad hanging deflated tire. So in between my belly button and my hips, there is a very noticable gap. I am curious to know how you were diagnosed/what type of healthcare professional informed you of this. Not that a tummy tuck is even remotely within my grasp, financially speaking, but to have some kind of confirmation of this would be really great because I am SO tired of my parents telling me that I can alleviate my highly deformed abdominal misshape through exercise!! Not gonna happen!!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    You look great! (=
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    jaw dropping! you look amazing! i'm sooo happy for you! :flowerforyou: well done!
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you look amazing... I always said that if I lost the weight and kept it off I would consider this as an option if there was excess baggage down there. I had 3 C-Sections so the damage is done, and lately my skin is showing my age a bit more... not as elastic as it once was.

I dont think there is anything wrong with getting it done! I am just curious what the cost is for that kind of surgery... ?? Im in NY and everything here is drastically overinflated....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!