Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Replies

• NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    You look fantastic. I'm an RN also, and have already found my PS for when the time is right.

I would use BIO OIL on your scar. You can find it at Walgreen's, if they have them in your state. Actually, there is a $1 off coupon this month..

Good luck, and God bless Nurses!
  • MzGrinch9250
    MzGrinch9250 Posts: 375 Member
    Wow...Amazing. You look great!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Your tummy looks wonderful! I've been wanting a tummy tuck every since my twins were born 30 years ago. At 60, I don't plan to wear a bikini again, but I'd still like to get rid of loose skin. Maybe my day will come. :smile:
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    wow! that looks amazing!!! i might have to do the same thing, i have a severe case of saggy skin, especially after having two kids. How did you feel, were you sore?
  • Wow! What a difference! You look great!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Wow...thanks for sharing!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    love this! some of my friends think I'm crazy for saying once I've lost the weight and kept it off 5 years I'm going to reward myself with a tummy tuck for whatever didn't go down.

Congrats!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Great job, the doc could use your pics in his adverts!
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Wow you look amazing! Congrats!
  • craziedazie
    craziedazie Posts: 185 Member
    Congrats!!
    Wish I could afford it.
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on your transformation!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    You look good!! I know someday I will need a tummy tuck after such a huge loss. Its nice to see others have travelled the same path.
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Yes- it was the right choice for you! You look great!
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Looks great! I'm all for surgery if it's to remove skin. You can't work out skin off anyways
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    You look amazing, and you definitely made the right choice.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    wow! That is pretty amazing!
  • Wow! That is amazing! After I get down to my desired weight (which I haven't figured out yet) I will be headed down the same path. You did what was good for you.
  • OMG - it looks AWESOME! good for you - I have your "before" belly, lol
  • Looks fabulous! I had a tuck about 8 yrs ago, after my 3rd c-section that left me really deformed looking! My insurance paid for it cuz of medical issues!!! Was a awesome choice. Just a side note..if you would ever gain weight,(which you pbly wont as you look terrific) it will go to your back first, causing back fat rolls before it would appear in the tummy area. They didn't tell me that, and after several years when I packed on weight my back accumulated 3 rolls that I am now working to get off!!! Just a little fyi for you!! Wish I would have lost weight first before having mine done! Also, no matter what you would have done on your own, you would never had been able to get rid of the skin without the surgery. So if ppl give you grief, just ignore them! You made the right choice!!
  • Just seen the posting about the scar. Yours will be almost invisible in a year or so. Probably sooner by the way you look so awesome only 3 weeks post op. Mine is barely visible, even tho it originally looked like my body was cut in half! Actually, it was!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!