Any gamer guys or girls losing weight too? Friend me :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• tataliciousd89
    Options
    Fable 2 is my all time favorite!
    WAAAY better than Fable 3. :smile:
    Fo sho, but Fable was actually the best. Yes it is annoying because it loads soooooo slow, but playing it still takes me back to sitting cross legged on my trampoline with my bong...... Fable 2 is very kick *kitten* tho and Fable 3 was kind of a disappointment.
  • lisasilver99
    lisasilver99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyway, this cake is great.
    It's so delicious and moist.
    Look at me still talking
    when there's Science to do
  • HugoJimenez1190
    Options
    Hey there i Play on XBOX360 Mainly MW3. If anyone wants to play let me know
  • highflyer1
    Options
    Gamer here.. I'm in the middle of Casual to Hardcore gamer.. Not sure what its called. Right now, I'm playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. Add me up anyone!!
  • highflyer1
    Options
    I play lots of Starcraft 2!
    However, looking through the whole topic, I saw only a single mention of it :(. How sad!

Love the game but never bought it...waiting for all 3 parts to come out before I give it my full attention! Old school Zerg player here.

I loved StarCraft 2! I had to uninstall it actually just to stop myself from playing! I do have the fastest DT rush ever!
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    After my workout in the morning I get 20 minutes to play my xbox360 before I have to go to work. All work and no play...
  • thekarens
    thekarens Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    SWTOR is my game of choice. Other than that I do all my gaming on my cell phone during lunch.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Hey, here is a challange. Throw back a couple shots of tequila and try to play guitar hero flipped to your non-dominant hand.
  • Pedalist
    Pedalist Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi

I'm an older gamer (35) and have been playing games all my life ever since my brother got a Commodore C16 many years ago. I still play when time permits. Currently enjoying Skyrim quite a lot!

Best wishes
  • cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I used to game alot but with a 3 year old around, my time is limited now. I have to choose what I do with my time and at the moment fitness is taking a hold above everything else. But I normally play sports,fps,racing games like FIFA 12,mw4,gta4.in my ps3.
    On my iPad and iPhone I have hundreds of apps and games.....feel free to add me.
  • highlordb
    highlordb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I played wow for 6 years, before that I played UO....now i am playing SWTOR. I am mostly into PC Games...with working out in the evenings I am now trying to limit the amount of time I plop down infront of the computer....trying to spend it more constructively in the gym.

Add me if anyone wants...
  • somerman
    somerman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I Game, used to play EvE, now it's just StarTrek Online.
  • chefwizzle
    Options
    Big time, COD MW2 & 3, Skyrim, broke my addiction to WOW. Waiting for Diablo 3!!!!!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    Did anyone see the new assassins creed coming out? I love my AC but im not sold on the war angle....