Creepy MFP posts

Options

Replies

• Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    There was someone I friended on here but he constantly uploaded stuff in his statuses that had sexual connotations and was a bit creepy in the sense that he would make all these jokes and all these women were just sitting there eating it all up. I found it weird and yeah creepy so I unfriended him.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Is it really that big of a surprise that creepers would gravitate to a site where people regularly post pics of themselves in underwear?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    there is this one guy i see on my female friends' wall, constantly saying creppy things.

:embarassed:
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Get ova urself. cmon its a public forum. expect it.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    there is this one guy i see on my female friends' wall, constantly saying creppy things.

Quit talking about Avalonis like that! He's the exception to the rule. :wink:
    LOL Agreed!!! :laugh:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options

:embarassed:
    Its not you Love! Promise! lol :flowerforyou:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot of guys come on here looking for women with self esteem issues and think that they're gonna jump in to their arms.

I just make a point of mentioning how much my BOYFRIEND loves me and what i did with my BOYFRIEND..

I think the guy has got the hint now tho.. some things are just innappropriate.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I don't get any creepy posts...haven't in the past, either, and I've been on here for almost four years.

You're lucky I guess! Hey that's a great car in your pic. I'd love to see it some time - HUGE muscle car fan. Does it have a lot of trunk space? When can we meet up?

:huh:
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Aw crap! Is it me? :huh: Hmm...this thread is getting creepy. :smokin:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options

SOMEONE'S GUILTY, LOL
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Thank god. I thought this post was in reference to me talking about my junk all the time.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    creeper.jpg

Creeeeepeerrrrrr!
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is it really that big of a surprise that creepers would gravitate to a site where people regularly post pics of themselves in underwear?

Excellent point!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    There was someone I friended on here but he constantly uploaded stuff in his statuses that had sexual connotations and was a bit creepy in the sense that he would make all these jokes and all these women were just sitting there eating it all up. I found it weird and yeah creepy so I unfriended him.

Haha, I think she's talking about me.

I have a disclaimer, and I'm not being a creeper in PMs or blatant ways.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

Yes, we all know that there are creepy b@stards on the internet, just like in real life, and everything's not rainbows and lollipops all the time. However, we come here to support others and be supported ourselves, not to be subjected to lame-*kitten* pickup lines and totally inappropriate comments.

Maybe you should take your own advice about "getting over it".
  • Avalonis
    Options

Or where they can post pics of themselves in their underwear. Or just with a smiley face over their *kitten*.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    creepers be creepin', haters be hatin'
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Is Paul Sorvino posting another who is your MFP crush again??? If your name hasn't been mentioned in the last 4 threads it's not going happen buddy:noway:
  • Avalonis
    Options
    Is Paul Sorvino posting another who is your MFP crush again??? If your name hasn't been mentioned in the last 4 threads it's not going happen buddy:noway:

hahahahaa.