Creepy MFP posts

Options

Replies

• kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I read posts on MFP, and I think this about the poster.
    creepy-you-can-try-but-you-will-never-be-this-creepy-in-your-life-demotivational-poster.jpg
    Creepers, Quit posting creepy crap.
    Totally dude. That sideways ball cap gives me the heebie-jeebies too!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    there is this one guy i see on my female friends' wall, constantly saying creppy things.

Sorry bro, I'll try to tone it down.

I like your creepy posts Josh. Wait! Does that make me creepy? :ohwell:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    :
    Is Paul Sorvino posting another who is your MFP crush again??? If your name hasn't been mentioned in the last 4 threads it's not going happen buddy:noway:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    <
    King of Creeps :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot of guys come on here looking for women with self esteem issues and think that they're gonna jump in to their arms.

I just make a point of mentioning how much my BOYFRIEND loves me and what i did with my BOYFRIEND..

I think the guy has got the hint now tho.. some things are just innappropriate.

I wish this worked in every case. I had to invent a reunion with the ex to get one off my back but that still didn't work :huh:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't get any creepy posts...haven't in the past, either, and I've been on here for almost four years.

You're lucky I guess! Hey that's a great car in your pic. I'd love to see it some time - HUGE muscle car fan. Does it have a lot of trunk space? When can we meet up?

Very nicely done.....:glasses:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My interpretation of creepy is when you get pm's on here from certain guys literally telling what they'd do to you on a date and how they'd dress...like theres flirting and then there's crossing lines...i dealt with it by just laughing, at which his plan b materialised...laugh some more and ignore was my philosophy on that one. Lol!

Sooo...who is this creeper then? Lol. Or could it be the same guy!
  • IRONAMY
    Options
    Love creepy posts ! Bahaha they rock !
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Is it really that big of a surprise that creepers would gravitate to a site where people regularly post pics of themselves in underwear?

to show off their hard work.... That does not mean that people should come to expect they will be creeped on for being proud.
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    I just read this thread and I...

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    there is this one guy i see on my female friends' wall, constantly saying creppy things.

Sorry bro, I'll try to tone it down.

please don't. :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I guess a lot of guys come on here looking for women with self esteem issues and think that they're gonna jump in to their arms.

I just make a point of mentioning how much my BOYFRIEND loves me and what i did with my BOYFRIEND..

I think the guy has got the hint now tho.. some things are just innappropriate.

I wish this worked in every case. I had to invent a reunion with the ex to get one off my back but that still didn't work :huh:

Why can't you just say, "I'm not interested and if you come any closer I will report/mace/throatpunch/call the cops on you!"?

There is no need to play coy and cute if you're being harassed.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Wondering if it's the same dude....:huh:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I read posts on MFP, and I think this about the poster.
    creepy-you-can-try-but-you-will-never-be-this-creepy-in-your-life-demotivational-poster.jpg
    Creepers, Quit posting creepy crap.

Yeah....little white gangsta girls are way creepy........I have nightmares about them LMAO
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Cannot...unsee....creepy...photo! Gah.

errrr.....but your boobs have eyes....thats very creepy
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    In fairness, i'm usually the creeper, not the creepee. And i do offer a disclaimer! :wink:
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    thats how we roll in detroit. problem?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I really truly hope people find my posts creepy (or at the very least unsettling).
  • nesrheok
    Options
    I don't get any creepy posts...haven't in the past, either, and I've been on here for almost four years.

You're lucky I guess! Hey that's a great car in your pic. I'd love to see it some time - HUGE muscle car fan. Does it have a lot of trunk space? When can we meet up?

Hahahah nailed it!