Dog keeps interupting my work outs!

Options
1235»

Replies

• MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lol no dogs, but I do have cats who like to choose work out time to EXTRA love me.
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a mini schnauzer. When I do push ups he is all in my face. He can't stand it for some reason.
  • starrstarr007
    Options
    I have a oversized chihuahua (like 13lbs but not fat - just tall and long) and she thinks that mum working out is time to slalom through the legs and lick whatever bosy part she can get near... I lock her out of the room now because I wasn't able to get anything done. She used to lay outside the door and cry like crazy, but now that I moved my workouts to the morning - she and I say our goodbyes when I close the door and she runs off to snuggle up with her daddy until he gets up. Whether my work out is 30 mins or 90 mins she is always at the door when I am done all excited to see me. I would like to think it is her way of telling me Great Job, but I think it is really that she always gets breakfast after I am done.

Dogs are the great comedians of our lives... while they make working out hard or in my case impossible, there certainly was a lot of laughter in figuring that out...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This is what I see when I do crunches (taken from my camera phone)

089.jpg

He also licks my ears and tries to lift me up when I do pushups.

:laugh: I spit my food out! It is OK, it's pizza and shouldn't be eating the 3rd pc anyway :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    try it with a 200 # Great Dane.

Where does a 200 pound Great Dane sleep?

ANYWHERE HE WANTS TO! :laugh: