Wearing HRM while doing "it"

Options

Replies

• mamatoboys6219
    mamatoboys6219 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump! Gotta bump while she is doing the "bump" LOL!!! Inquiring minds want to know. :D
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hump rate monitor?

^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    When I got my Fitbit, we tested the theory. search in the database for "chair rompin (got)" got means girl on top..I'll leave the rest to your imaginations I also entered "bedsport" in the database :tongue: EDIT TO ADD THIS LINK: My hubby gave it that title a few yrs ago, I've tracked it by "gardening" I added it to the database , trying to be real. Who "gardens" after dark? :) read this article: http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923?click=main_sr
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hump rate monitor?
    :laugh:
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    i just got mine and was wondering the same thing :blushing: prolly gonna try it out this weekend :happy: :smokin:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    [Insert comment about not being a dead fish here]

:devil:

^^^Also this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ^^^
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Better make sure you're doing the most "work" so that you can get the best benefit out of your workout ;-)

My thoughts exactly...
    Though, I use my "me" time as more of a zen, massage, get all the kinks out time ;) Too much thinking happening with a HRM.
  • desirae500
    desirae500 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    mmmm...TMI.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    When I got my Fitbit, we tested the theory. search in the database for "chair rompin (got)" got means girl on top..I'll leave the rest to your imaginations I also entered "bedsport" in the database :tongue:

LOL....:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    LOL Mine beeps very annoyingly, I bet I would start to feel bad and get self-conscious about it!
  • marinah8
    Options

"Alright, honey, let's pick up the pace. I'm not hitting my target zone here."

OMG! =-0
  • arrich02
    Options
    Too Funny!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It's been about three hours since she was "going to try it out."

She's a lucky, lucky woman.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Definitely report back... and make him wear one too.

^^This! And then any discussion of 'who works harder' can end!!!! Proof is in the numbers!!
  • Anjeroo
    Options
    Maybe you can make it competitive? Who's heart rate goes up faster? who's working harder? Maybe my hubby will participate more if I get all competitive... hm....
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    That is one way to make a fun "sport" into a workout and find out the numbers.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hahah i would :p in fact, that gives me ideas for when I get my HRM next week....
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand this just officially became my favorite thread on MFP ever. From hump rate monitor to bedsport - just AWESOME. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Better make sure you're doing the most "work" so that you can get the best benefit out of your workout ;-)

That exactly what I was thinking. Doing an exercise multiple ways gives you the best bang for your buck! LMAO!