Wearing HRM while doing "it"

Options

Replies

• MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    I had a topic on this about a month ago, i did it and only burnd about 200 calories within that hour..... i could of created my own workout and named it sex but i loged it as cardio "slow walk". the calorie burn was not as high as i thought it would be....
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Better make sure you're doing the most "work" so that you can get the best benefit out of your workout ;-)

That exactly what I was thinking. Doing an exercise multiple ways gives you the best bang for your buck:wink: ! LMAO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hilarious thread

BUMP
  • AngelTwin27
    AngelTwin27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Aaaaand this just officially became my favorite thread on MFP ever. From hump rate monitor to bedsport - just AWESOME. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL I too love both of these!

Have to admit, I have tried this! LOL Couldn't resist trying it out! haha
  • Natsume
    Natsume Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Now I am definitely curious. My HRM goes around my chest, and records it on a watch. I wonder what the range for the watch is though. Hmmmm. This should be fun ^_^
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I've done this a few times. It's fun to watch the numbers but the partner has to be ok with it of course.

It's usually 400 cal/ hr for me.
  • MHunte
    MHunte Posts: 149
    Options
    I've done this a few times. It's fun to watch the numbers but the partner has to be ok with it of course.

It's usually 400 cal/ hr for me.

LOL damn you a rabbit!!!!!!
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Bump
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hump rate monitor?

Hahha exactly!

I say put it and the song I'm sexy and I know it on, it might motivate you both to make it a little more exerting! woo hoo! :devil:
  • busymomto5PA
    Options
    Bump
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    I am totally doing this!!! I already told my husband.... he thinks it's hot! :tongue:
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You might distract him if you keep looking at your watch and
    not him !!!!LOL!!!!

"Alright, honey, let's pick up the pace. I'm not hitting my target zone here."
    [/quote

:laugh:
  • blueandigo
    Options
    0d099c06-d98c-4102-8a42-fc843b675987.jpg
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options

LMAO. There are worse fetishes to have than monitoring your heart rate. Maybe it could lead to a lot more "vigorous" activity for you.
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My husband lost several pounds in the few weeks after we got married.... I attributed that to "sexercise". ;)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    not him !!!!LOL!!!!

Are you sure those batteries don't need changing !!!!!!!!!

LOL!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Better make sure you're doing the most "work" so that you can get the best benefit out of your workout ;-)

That exactly what I was thinking. Doing an exercise multiple ways gives you the best bang for your buck! LMAO!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You said best BANG for your buck... :wink: :bigsmile: :laugh: Hahaha! That's Punny!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It's been about three hours since she was "going to try it out."

She's a lucky, lucky woman.
    I'd say he's a lucky lucky man
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    This thread gives a whole new meaning to "Fitbit"
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    not him !!!!LOL!!!!

LMFAO!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: