30 pounds to lose...anyone else want to join for support?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I know there hasn't been any action on this post for a while , but I'm here to write I am back at it again. My user name fits me so well. Not funny really, but have to giggle at myself sometimes . Hopefully some others stop in again and let us know how you're all doing. Have a great Sunday:smile:
  • krissiej2012
    Options
    Im in!!! I was looking all over to find ppl working toward that goal!!!! :smile:
  • Positive_Energy73
    Positive_Energy73 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! Goal is to lose 30 lbs. We can do this!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    thanks for joining along!! we CAN do this! I've been here on and off for a while, hoping to stick to it this time!:smile:
  • LoseItYea
    LoseItYea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm all over THAT!!! :D Feel free to friend me, the more support I have, the more accountable I will be :)
  • Under_Construction13
    Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this too.
    Wedding coming up need to get rid of 45lbs to fit into the dress I already bought!!! If I dont Ill need to get a new dress thats not in the budget...

Im feeling like im not ever gonna be able to do this :/
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Okay girls, I'm glad you are all here! I tried doing the JM 30DS this morning and barely made it past the warm up. I just don't have the stamina to do it. I'm so disappointed in myself. I should be able to do it, I am at 145 lbs and 5' 2" tall (short).What the heck? I wish there were and easier version of the 30DS . Anyone have any suggestions of what work out I could do to "prep" me for the 30 day shred? I can't stand that I can't make it through for 20 minutes. Its' shameful to my ego!

On a happier note, my new grandson is here. His name is Phillip Warren and is 7 lbs. 2 oz, 20 inches long! He is adorable.

I had pizza last night, had to kill a craving. You know what? It wasn't that good. Back on track today though and eating healthy. Glad everyone is here.

What is everyone up to today? What are you doing for exercise? Maybe I can get some tips from you gals. Take care everyone, and stay focused, one day at a time.

-Dottie:smile:
  • SLHartman
    SLHartman Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. Is there a group, or only this thread?
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Many women replied but it doesn't look like this thread is active any longer......:sad:
  • kalahall121
    Options
    I decided today that I am going to try to go from 180 to 150 lbs. I never exercise, never eat right, and never eat healthy. Boy am I going to need alot of support. Also some exercise tips for new people. I am going to take this seriously. I don't want to get any bigger. If anyone has any advise for a starter like me, please help. Thanks :)
  • Austynl
    Austynl Posts: 19
    Options
    I need to lose more than 30, but I think this is a good start. I really need more support and people to help with motivation if there are any takers.
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    25-30 to lose here!