30 pounds to lose...anyone else want to join for support?

Options

Replies

• twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I did not eat very well yesterday BUT........I did exercise!!!!!!!!!!! I walked a little over 2 miles in 35 min. I am just starting to walk.

Today is a new beginning.

I have had coffee this morning. I have got to get something for breakfast. I problem is that I need to go to the grocery store. lol. I am thinking a slice of whole wheat bread with some peanut butter on it.

I started another post for listing different ideas for breakfast food. If you have some good ideas please go find my post and add to it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal for today is to drink 36 oz. of water.
    Eating healthier
    Not being on the computer so much.....This is my main problem, lol.

Good luck to everyone today. I will be back later to see how everyone is doing.
  • isabellatheo32
    Options
    I'm in! I have 28 to go-close enough. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • tiggerdug
    tiggerdug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    im looking to loose 30lb, really stuggeling myself. Moativation and tips would be good, I seem to know what to do just have issues doing it! x
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i just heard a good one.
    If you are full but there's still food on your plate and you don't want to throw it away, think about this.

If you don't put it in the waste, it's going ON your waist.

Like this! Thanks!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    I did not eat very well yesterday BUT........I did exercise!!!!!!!!!!! I walked a little over 2 miles in 35 min. I am just starting to walk.

Today is a new beginning.

I have had coffee this morning. I have got to get something for breakfast. I problem is that I need to go to the grocery store. lol. I am thinking a slice of whole wheat bread with some peanut butter on it.

I started another post for listing different ideas for breakfast food. If you have some good ideas please go find my post and add to it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal for today is to drink 36 oz. of water.
    Eating healthier
    Not being on the computer so much.....This is my main problem, lol.

Good luck to everyone today. I will be back later to see how everyone is doing.

How did your day go? Did you get lots of water in? See the home post for breakfast ideas from today or view the diaries that are public to view. Lots of good eats!
  • beabelieve
    Options
    count me in too
  • drhirams
    Options
    Count me in! I lost 234 pounds already... I have 20 more to go!
  • msjta
    msjta Posts: 51
    Options
    Count me in for sure. This has been a challenge. I am actually enjoying this new lifestyle. I plan my lunch daily.I will be 50 in Nov and my motto this year is "50 and fabulous".
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Count me in for sure. This has been a challenge. I am actually enjoying this new lifestyle. I plan my lunch daily.I will be 50 in Nov and my motto this year is "50 and fabulous".

I'm just about your age, will be 50 next July. I like the planning aspect too, and love all the support everyone is giving each other! I plan on being fit and fab at 50 too!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Count me in! I lost 234 pounds already... I have 20 more to go!

Dang! Over the top congrats to you for your weight loss! Way to go!!!!! Any tips for keep it off you could share?
  • sparkyn7
    sparkyn7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... 30 to lose. Please feel free to add me! Anyone else too :)
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im all in.
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've read so many posts and can relate to all of you. I've been on so many diets that I've lost count. I'm hoping this time will be a success.
  • MrsWarrior
    MrsWarrior Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had all of my water yesterday and stayed on track calorie wise.
    And managed to walk an hour with my dog.
    Could hardly walk the last 5 minutes but it was worth it.

Oh and a big one for me, i had no sugar in any of my cups of tea yesterday.
    And i usually put 2 sugars in every cup, so yay for me..!!!!
  • CAN_DO
    CAN_DO Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    im in x
  • sheonac75
    Options
    I would love to. This sounds like me. If I don't see improvement within a week I get discouraged and quit. I need someone or many someones...lol...that are like me to keep me motivated through the bad days. I have my sisters but it is easier for them to maintain there calorie goals and exercise. I just need that extra kick in the but!
  • NancySDA
    NancySDA Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party...hope that's okay. I am 51 and need to lose about 60 pounds. I lost 20 last year but I let life get in my way, again. Right now there is A LOT of stressors bogging me down so I need something to kick my butt and get my attention partially back on me. I have a family vacation in August and I don't want to be hauling all of THIS with me. Besides, my back is not happy with my front. LOL!
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    Count me in! I am 42 and started this at 176.5 pounds and about a size 12ish. I am in a "biggest loser" competition with my husband, which has been a big motivator, especially since we put a monetary prize out there at the end of August. But, we have to lose 10% of our starting weight to even qualify, so it's going to be a challenge. I would like to weigh about 148, (which would put me at about a size 6), but would be happy to get back to the weight I was when we got married - about 155.
    Hang in there everyone! I'm grateful to God for such a great support community.
    I get SO HUNGRY mid morning and right before bed. It's hard not to just grab a "little something." Also, I am a big boredom and stress eater... having to log everything has really helped to curb that so far!
  • smiles2383
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to lose and i'm new here and looking for support so add me if you'd like...........
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am back today. I DID get in all my water yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: I am so happy about that. I have filled my water bottles up again today and have them sitting on my island so I will see them and drink them. I did stay off the computer more yesterday, but I don't think it was enough. lol. I did not do good with healthy eating. I really need to go to the gorcery store. I do not have much helathly food left in the house. Yesterday was my day off from exercising but I did left some hands weights that I have here in the house.

Goals for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36 oz. of water
    healthy eating
    planning out healthy meals for the coming week

Any suggestions on healthy meals would greatly help.

How is everyone else doing????????????????/

I was wondering is there a way to get notices when someone post to the topics that I am posting on??????

Good luck today!!!!!!