30 pounds to lose...anyone else want to join for support?

Options
I am 48 years old, 5' 2" and need to lose 30 pounds at the least. I need someone to do this with me and help keep me accountable, support me on my bad days, and cheer me on when I do well. Anyone want to join me? Add me as a friend if you do. Keep at it, we CAN do this!:happy:

I'm so sick of the roller coaster I put myself on. Lose weight, feel great, slide back, gain it back. Ugh!

Replies

• mbmichele
    Options
    Count me in...I'm on the same path.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We're on our way! Thank you!
  • peekasboo
    Options
    Im in too. added as a freind :)
  • JamirahM
    Options
    I'm in! =)
  • Trinketona
    Options
    I have to lose 30 lbs as well
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • 42 1/2, 5'10", 4 kiddos, and 30 to lose!!! A bigtime YOYO dieter!!! Currently entered in my gym's version of The Biggest Loser!!!! 9 weeks to go~!
  • samanthahg1977
    Options
    count me in xxxxxx:smile:
  • anna_love
    Options
    Add me !! I still have 30 or more to lose
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    So happy to see more girls for support! What do all of you think about "sassy water?" Has anyone tried it? A friend at work suggested it to me to help me drink my water for the day. I made some today and will let it sit overnight to drink tomorrow. We shall see. If anyone else wants to try it with me, google "sassy water recipe" and follow instructions. If not, I'll let you know what I think of it.
    I had a hard time last night not eating McDonalds as I let my granddaughters have that for supper, BUT I didnt do it. I'm trying to find more creative ways to make chicken.Anyone know of some good recipes for that not high in calories?

Another new day begins ladies. Stay with it and please check in at the end of the day or whenever you feel like it for support. We are here to help each other. I know I need all the support and motivation I can get to stay on track. Let's do this!!!

Have a great day everyone!:smile:
  • jellybelly1984
    jellybelly1984 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Immmmmm Innnnnnn!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Request sent, we can do this
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Glad to see more gals coming in! I will be checking in daily, I hope all of you can do the same!:smile:
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    5'5/ 164 trying for 30 or more to loose. Sent friend request.
  • cherylw1966
    Options
    I have been drinking the sassy water and also using the slim and sassy protein powder. 16 grams of protein and 7 carbs. I would not let the water sit overnight if you are using the doTerra slim and sassy. It is intended to drink right away and it works to decrease appetite and curb cravings. The recommendation is 5 drops per glass of water 5 times per day.
  • cherylw1966
    Options
    I am brand spanking new to myfitnesspal. Need to lose 40 pounds. I love that you can scan what you are eating and it automatically populates. Awesome feature. I definitely am in on the support thing! Need it myself. Best of luck to us all!
  • amiles21693
    Options
    Right now Im trying to lose 25. (Ive lost 11, 14 to go) But After that I may continue to lose more, I just wanted to wait to see how my body looks at 130lbs.
  • lucky_john2799
    Options
    same here...keep up the good work...
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    I made my own with cucumber , ground ginger, mint leaves, and lemon. I'll let you know how it tasted after tomorrow! We shall see!:happy:
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Im in :)