Who's interested in a March Challenge?

Options
I want to start a March challenge. Who would be interested in joining? I want to challenge each other as well as find support and motivation.

Let me know what your looking for
-goals
-workout schedule
-accountablity

Make sure to tell me a little about yourself.

Replies

• CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I could be interested in this. My problem is eating at night. I'm always starving after my intense workouts and work. Even though I eat properly. I gotta break the habit to get out of this plateau.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Count me in!! : )) I will see if any of my friends want to join as well... : ))
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Oh, and I'm looking for it all!! : D
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will have the ok to restart working out by then and my goal is to be down 10 pounds in the month. I will be starting the 30 day shred so that is a work out a day.
    I am headed to Floriday at the end of the month so this is a great time for me to kick it in and get to walk on that beach in shorts!

Now what do we do? I have never done one of these before:) exciting!
  • leahheather1995
    Options
    me!!:-)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Sure! I have 22 more pounds to lose, I workout 6 days a week for 20 mins or more depending on my work schedule.
  • Achievemygoals
    Achievemygoals Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I would love a challenge, both food & exercise related....maybe a different goal for each that last a week...
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Would love to participate, but will be gone for 2 weeks in March. Let me know if you do an April challenge afterwards! :wink:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! I am a 21 mom and soon to be wife. My goal is to be down 10 lbs by the end of march. I don't work out as I don't have a gym membership and no at home work out equipment and it is too cold to run right now. When it warms up I plan to go running a few times a week. :)
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need it all! I need to be held accountable for work outs, and I also have trouble staying on track at night. I am good all day, and blow it at night.
  • kblund
    kblund Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I really need a challenge with exercising. I kind of put that on the back burner and I really need to get that going again. I also need to eat more fruits and vegetables.
  • Yfalcon
    Options
    I have 3 more pounds to lose so I almost to my goal weight but now I need some serious toning and muscle because Im flabby from my stomach and my arms need some toning as well. So thats my new goal tone and muscle. Probably going to start 30 day shred also :)
  • gordonfitch
    gordonfitch Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will join if some other guys do. I don't want to be disturbing a great woman's group.
  • nettie23
    nettie23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. My goal for March is losing 10 pounds. I eat okay but I need to find new options.
  • surferfreak07
    surferfreak07 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me :) I've always wanted to do one of these things. I have 10 pounds to lose until I hit my 3 stone mark and would love to do this or even beat this by the end of March. I'm working out about 5 times a week now but I do have a problem with eating back all my exercise calories. I have 530 remaining today and I'm just not hungry, it feels too late to eat now as well....
  • Mariahhatfield03
    Options
    I would love to join too!
  • agaerlan
    Options
    I'd like to join in to. Been struggling for awhile and have been doing much better the last few days. Would love to rock March so I can feel like I can make a difference in my weight journey this year :)
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am definitely interested :-)
  • emerg1288
    Options
    I would love to join!! my goal for march is 10 pounds also -- im at 149 rightnow i want to get to atleast 140 by april 1st.. I was thinking of jus challenging myself but If i have people to do with with me that would make it better :)
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am interested getting ready to start C25K on March 1.