Who's interested in a March Challenge?

Options

Replies

• shellybelly2011
    Options
    Sounds like something I could use. I'm trying to get serious again and could use the accountability and encouragement. Sweets are my big down fall! Especially if I get stressed, which can be pretty easy with 2 young children.
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I need to! I need to set an exercising goal because I HATE to exercize! I think I'll aim for doing anything for 30 min/day - 3+ days/week.
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So whats the challenge? How is it based and how do we hold each other accountable? Im a brass tacks kinda gal lol. :drinker:
  • maryalice64
    Options
    Count me in! I need the motivation. Want to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in June. HOw do we do this?
  • shellybelly2011
    Options
    Sounds like something I could use. I'm trying to get serious again and could use the accountability and encouragement. Sweets are my big down fall! Especially if I get stressed, which can be pretty easy with 2 young children.

Sorry, double post somehow.
  • junderwood19
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal today and am still trying to figure this site out but I am interested. I really need the accountability and think this will help me greatly!
  • Gwenofcrowhaven
    Options
    I am in for this too...I have at least 50 lbs to lose, would like to lose 10 by the end of March. I just started walking a little more, cannot exercise right now due to back and neck injuries.
    Losing weight first, then will worry about the flabbiness.

I am also in a "Biggest Loser" contest at work, which I started, but the more support the better!
  • sazzet
    sazzet Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Would love to lose 10 pounds in March. Count me in!!!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I would like to be down 10 lbs or more by the end of March.

*I need more motivation to eat in the morning and/or exercise before work (i think my days would go a lot better)
    *I do okay during the week days to eat better (most days) and to walk, need the extra motivation to do so on the weekends too
    *I have lost my motivation to cook (partly due to a recent break up). I absolutely love to cook, find new recipes, etc. So, my goal is to eat out less, and eat less processed foods

*I don't think this goal will happen by the end of March (but maybe)...I would really like to look in the mirror without crying. I have not been able to truly look at myself in the mirror in a really long time without tears streaming down my face.
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll join in. My challenge is consistent exercise. I have all the tools I need at home, but just can't get and stay motivated. I need some accountability!!!
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    I am interested getting ready to start C25K on March 1.

I'm also interested in the c25k and need accountability to get out despite the cold! Count me in.
  • chakslv
    chakslv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 6 pounds in March ( 10 would be tremendous). I think I need someone to answer to besides myself. I exercise in a "cardio-weights" type class three times a week. I sometimes hike in our hills as an alternative or take 4-5 mile walks with the dog. I suppose that means my challenge is diet!
  • sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Started run10k and plan to join a gym to do classes and maybe even do some gym work out. Can I join in? I lost over 11 kg so far and got atleast 5 kg to go.
  • loria508
    loria508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    count me in, and looking forward to new ideas! thanks
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • emily2975
    emily2975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm game! Looking to lose 8-10lbs by the end of the month! How does everyone propse we keep each other accountable? Should I keep checking this board?
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in I love challenging my self.
  • tovenestor
    Options
    I'm in - I need to be accountable to someone.....I'm new here so I need to be challenged on EVERYTHING!!!
  • tovenestor
    Options
    Yes!!! I would like to be down 10 lbs or more by the end of March.

*I need more motivation to eat in the morning and/or exercise before work (i think my days would go a lot better)
    *I do okay during the week days to eat better (most days) and to walk, need the extra motivation to do so on the weekends too
    *I have lost my motivation to cook (partly due to a recent break up). I absolutely love to cook, find new recipes, etc. So, my goal is to eat out less, and eat less processed foods

*I don't think this goal will happen by the end of March (but maybe)...I would really like to look in the mirror without crying. I have not been able to truly look at myself in the mirror in a really long time without tears streaming down my face.

I am so with you on the crying in the mirror - i'ts horrible to feel so badly about ourselves. I just hate the way I look, then I look at myself and cry, then I cannot get motivated for my pity party has taken over....I'm glad to know someone else is in the same boat...and I'm sorry you are at the same time!
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i would like a challenge
    my starting weight was 196
    my current weight is 178.8
    my goal weight is about 145

i go to the gym about 3 times a week or so

i need to kick up my weightloss to meet my goal in june or july!:)would love some motivation