30 Day Shred Results and Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone
  • you got your abs RIPPED in 30 days - that's more than obvious! don't be so hard on yourself, the slimmer you are the harder it is to notice changes and for them to happen. (i lost 3/4 of my total weight loss in the first 1.5month, since than it's one snail step at a time...)... i think you look like a fitspo:-))! congrats on the hard work and dedication needed to complete the 30DS! and of course on the results!!! :-))
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! I definately see results!! AWESOME!! PS: You may have measured wrong :wink:
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I think you've done a great job &should be happy with your results!! I couldn't even get past ten days of the shred :(
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you look great , I c an see the change in your waist:smile:
  • clintbritt3
    Options
    You look more toned, great job!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u had a beautiful sexy figure b4 - but u look fab - ur waist is tiny. well done ;o)
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You're results are amazing! I am sooo very proud of you. You inspire me to keep up with my 30 Day Shred workouts! You're proof that it truly works as long as you are dedicated. Thanks for sharing!
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow! bump
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ZOMG I see ABS!! awesome!
  • missflygirl80
    missflygirl80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow you great at 180lbs! I am coming down from that as my starting weight and am now about 170 but I sure don't look like you! Would you mind sharing how tall you are? I am 5'7". Anyways you look nice and you can def tell a difference.
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    front.jpg
    SIDE.jpg
    back.jpg

You can SO see a difference! - Your waist is more defined and your stomach is flatter. You should be proud of your results!! :)

Great comparison, you look great !!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow you great at 180lbs! I am coming down from that as my starting weight and am now about 170 but I sure don't look like you! Would you mind sharing how tall you are? I am 5'7". Anyways you look nice and you can def tell a difference.

5'9
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 1 done - 28 to go & I will stick to this!!!!!!!!!!
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 of level 1 yesterday, went swimming today so having a day off 30DS but will get back on it tomorrow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!