ScrewyChars-493205

Options
124»

Replies

• ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am actually obsessed with sweet things,
    I know it is bad for me but it makes me happy!
    At first I just saved my calorie intake so that I could still have some chocolate,
    But I'm going to try and give up chocolate, sweets and alcohol for lent
    Hopefully I can do it!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm going to post this again because I'm telling you, this site is amazing.

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/05/31/deep-dish-cookie-pie/

I made this last night, made 1/4 of the recipe. I ate 1/4 of it and it seems so rich that I didn't want to eat more (and it takes A LOT for me to say something is too rich).

GO TO THIS SITE, PEOPLE!!!
  • ajolie11
    Options
    OMG fellow sweet-toothed people.... my downfall is my pudding ....can not eat dinner without a pudding....and now only three days into this MFP and MISSING PANCAKE DAY (gutted) ....oh i so love pancakes ....mmmmmmm pancakes ice cream nutella and bananas yummmmmmm.... ok drooling over.... some pudding substitues are most def in need ....doesnt help that i have no mates around here to help...my partner is great and sooo supportive but if i do my sulky teary face he will give in to me ...maybe i need some friends on here that i cant do me puppy dog eyes to lol...... x
  • Treighsie
    Options
    OMG, this is totally me! Chocolate is my down-fall.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    sweets are my downfall
  • BBoros
    BBoros Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I definitly have a sweet tooth. I absolutly love Hostess Cherry pies, with the glaze, yeasty donuts etc... I am drooling now as I type this. I need help. I usually try to avoid the isle in the grocery. I has been a week since I have had one and the craving is really getting stronger. Add me as a friend if you want..we can all help each other.
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sweets and bread are my down fall to especially chocolate fell free to add me. We can try and keep each other on the right track.
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am TERRIBLE for eating sweet things, but i would defo go with frozen banana - peel them first, freeze them and then pop them in a food processor and it goes the exact texture of soft scoop icecream. i put cinnamon and vanilla in as well otherwise it can be a bit 'banana-y' but it's defo the way to go if you don't want alot of empty calories from icecream. which happens to be my personal weakness!

feel free to add, i'm just getting started so i look a bit bare ATM - i'm also friends with lshafik xx
  • sjh2013
    Options
    I crave for chocolate and sweet food. When I exercised much i gave myself bonus of a hazelnut chocolate ball or a piece of Sachima. Enjoy the food is not a sin, but not too much. When you can't quench the thirsty for chocolate bar, just have one then you should try hard to burn the calories through workout.