Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I free bird it:wink:
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I wear underpants. Everyone knows everyone wears them so panty lines are of no importance to me. I also feel secure that all my parts are tucked in & in place... especially when I wear basketball shorts & I get sucked into doing an unexpected class on my back with my legs in the air. I don't need to flash the gym!
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lol...yer
  • carolannallen
    Options
    I have tried all 3 ways....commando.....thong.....cotton briefs. Seems to me its a comfort thing I like my cotton grandma panties no unwanted "rubbing" in certain areas which I got from the thong.... and commando I felt like I was commiting a crime in public LOL!!!!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    wedgie/vedgie

AWESOME!! Have never heard anyone differentiate between the two before! Thanks!! :drinker:
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    not all the time.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Yep! I wear granny panties, a sports bra, pj pants and a t shirt lol
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Ugghh... I can't even imagine if I DIDN'T?! I already rock a potent swamp *kitten*... my already snail trail remains would be a fkn slip & slide on the machines.

LOL!! This is me....I couldn't imagine not wearing any underwear, I sweat like crazy down there as it is when I workout...so much that if I'm wearing light colored workout pants, I look like I've pissed on myself. And the snail trail every time I get up is embarrassing....

totally me too. Glad I'm not the only one. I always wondered why I sweat so much down there?? I hate looking like I pissed on myself. I could careless about a pantyline when I'm working out. But I've worn a thong and panties in the gym. I think going commando would eventually become uncomfortable during my workout.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Yes, cotton Jockeys. They don't ride up when I am working out and I personally don't care if anyone sees my VPL. As much as I sweat, I would not be able to go commando, otherwise my yoga pants would be soaked.
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I definitely wear panties, but I always do. Going commando is not my thing, ever, it's so uncomfortable!
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have to wear cotton undies.. im too sensitive to let the dye from my pants touch that area bare..
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I wear boy shorts when I work out
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I didn't know people went commando when working out. O__O
    The more you know!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I wear cotton underwear. Tried commando once and just felt "wet" from the sweat...
  • JenLaPointe
    Options
    I am ALWAYS wearing undies!
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    'Under Armour' Knickers & boy shorts for me, they're great!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    If I workout in the evening I put on a clean pair of panties to workout.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I love my dry fit Under Armour & New Balance undies. Dry fit clothes are Heaven sent. :love:
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I go to my gym/kickboxing class after work and I just plan to wear cotton pants that stay in place that day, change out of the office clothes and into my shorts/training pants with a sports bra and a tank top. I don't think I could handle a thong style bottom. I think a thong would be the wedgie I couldn't get rid of.

Id be more willing to go commando if I were wearing running shorts in the gym (the kind with the built-in brief) but I don't know about having nylon holding the sweat right there against my skin. I would prefer that people see panty lines in my tighter training bottoms than suspect I'm commando. Cotton pants are the right combination of fast-drying, wicking and inexpensive for me.

I totally agree with you on the wedgie you can't get rid of!! Yuk!!!! LMAO IMO I think you should wear some type of undergarment if you sweat in that region.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Never wear panties when working out.