Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• lonaneomaflame
    Options
    Mine is my ritual name (I am Pagan) I use it as my SN pretty much every where. It is really three names strung together that I felt described me at the time. Lona= meaning Alone/solitary; Neoma= meaning New moon as my parton goddess is the goddess of night; and Flame because I am most connected with the element fire.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    BlackStarlight
    Because before I started MFP I had been in a very dark place, past expirences had put me there and I made a decision one day that i did not want to be there anymore. My user name is to remind me that even in the dark there is always a small speck of light even if its only one lonely star. The night is darkest before the dawn after all. BlackStarlight was born June 25 and I started MFP the very next day.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Mine is the nickname that my Army buddies gave me when I had brain surgery 5 years ago. I now have a 6 inch scar up the back of my head/neck.

It's good you explained that because that's a really horrible racial slur

Edited to add: OH! And mine is my first name the the name of favorite song from the band A Perfect Circle!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have always related to the Shrek series and the principle that everyone is like an onion - we have layers and its about more than just what is on the outside. I consider myself a sexy ogre (but now a thinner sexy ogre than before)
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Mandy is my nickname and my best friend started calling me Mandykinz when we worked at a hallmark years ago (due to Webkinz). 2008 is the year I graduated from college :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Mines pretty self explanatory. M is for matthew d for daniel c for christina j for jessica my 4 kids and mom of course need I say more?
  • Well we use to have 3 Jeffs at work at one time , so they labeled us... lol yep so I'm bigjeffy C105 is my ID number.. lol
  • TiltingAtWindmills
    Options
    I picked mine because sticking to a weight loss and exercise routine has been a bit like Don Quixote attacking his windmill, and I wanted to have fun with that. I'm picking myself up, dusting myself off, and giving it another try. Actually, MFP has been a very positive and easy to stick with resource for me. Love it!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I was freinds with my sister in law before her and my brother even dated. When I would go to her house her dad would say I needed a nickname. He had a nickname for everyone. So he started calling me Shellma, because my name is Michelle, so he just flipped it around. And the 00 was my go kart # from when I raced go karts professionally and the number of my favorite local stock car racer from that same time.

I use it for everything now. My email, my facebook, my signons to everything as long as it is available.
  • angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    awe, mean friends! Looks like surgery went well. Are you are soldier? If so - thanks so much for serving our country. if not - you look nice in the uniform anyway!

whoops this reply was for zipperhead!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Jenn is short for Jennifer
    C is letter of my last name
    831 = 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... I Love You! Corney, I know... LOL..
  • angbak60
    Options
    Mine is the nickname that my Army buddies gave me when I had brain surgery 5 years ago. I now have a 6 inch scar up the back of my head/neck.
  • edmoulaison
    edmoulaison Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mine is my dad's name... And my grandfathers name... And my Great grandfathers name...

Oh, and mine too ;)
  • angbak60
    Options

Awe, such mean friends. Surgery went well, I assume? BTW - if you are a soldier - thanks for serving. If not - you look nice in a uniform!
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

lmao
  • LauraLovesCamp
    Options
    I love to camp. And my name is Laura. But what a fun post! It's nice to see these folks notes.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I see so many cool user names on MFP.. why did you pick yours and/or what does yours mean?

Mine, jtcc91, is the first initial of my hubby, me, my two kids and the year our family was established. :o)

Happy Friday! :drinker:

i'm yelling at myself: Lose Weight James!!!!!

but on the forums it appears as loseweightjam.... which apparently some people have thought I was a DJ or something and I make "jams" to lose weight to, at least from the emails I've received.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fine Arts is my nitch.

I like Pablo Picasso as an artist and Adagio is a tempo I like when it comes to music.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

I got that from your name right away :wink:
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name and my goal... to run 26.2.