Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    my name on here is finchest because i have pet finches - i think of them as being finchy, some finchier than others (playful, musical), and some are the finchest! :) it's my own made up word to describe a kind of happy personality.
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My name is Molly, Mo, and I think I'm a rapper.
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    i'm yelling at myself: Lose Weight James!!!!!

but on the forums it appears as loseweightjam.... which apparently some people have thought I was a DJ or something and I make "jams" to lose weight to, at least from the emails I've received.

haha, this made me laugh out loud! get to it, DJ james! play those weight loss jams!
  • HelloRevvie
    Options
    Revvie was my nickname in highschool because of my love for Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan (drummer of A7X - RIP) The 'Hello' part comes from my love of Hello Kitty :3
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Utes: My favorite University's nickname (University of Utah) which is also my alma mater
    09: Year I graduated college
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name and my goal... to run 26.2.

Just have to say Iove your picture!!!!
  • carlaj38
    carlaj38 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well mine is a shorter version of my name and the number well...thats the number I've been using since I was 38:blushing: .
  • MysteriousWays
    MysteriousWays Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is my favorite song by my favorite band. Also my daughter's favorite song - at least for the next 5 minutes.
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Princess - because I am...well at least I can act like it.

Putz - because I fall upstairs, slip on hardwood (I never wear socks indoors for this reason!!), walk into walls....

Hence princessputz :)
  • Tilly711
    Options
    Mine is my kitty's name, plus my lucky number :bigsmile:
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This is what all of my gaming friends know me as because it was my World of Warcraft character name when I was addicted :D
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I like mine because it is impossible to remember.
    Is there a significance to the decimal representation of that number? 3405, or hex D4D?
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is so cool.. I love all the creativity! :love:
  • ladycypress
    ladycypress Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My husband uses the name Lord Cypress (Cypress being our rottie) so I guess that naturally makes me the Lady! lol
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Mine is my FanFiction pen name, and is a play on my real-life name.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Serenity216: Because my goal is to my healthier spiritually, mentally and physicially (the ultimate goal is to have more serenity in my life.) I also love the definition of serenity the state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil; sereneness.

216 because it's my hubby and I's wedding date. (We just had our 10 year wedding anniversary yesterday).
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Dragonfly1996 came from my dad. He died in 1996 of lung cancer (non smoker) & a friend of my sister wrote out the Dragonfly Story which struck a chord with both of us. We both also got dragonfly tattoos done & have accumulated loads of things with dragonflies on. Somehow they make me feel stronger & calmer! :flowerforyou:
  • Lacole216
    Options
    Lacole216: My middle name & my birthday
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    mine is my name n surname and the year i was born.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Mine comes from the Ford "Police Interceptor" vehicles.